Expired

Lloydspharmacy.com stealing your cash !

Found 22nd Nov 2017Edited by:"q44q"
Bit of a rant i know but have a look as we all hate to be ripped off

I'm asking this here to see if it's just me or if they have been stealing from others

If you have had any of your order cancelled @Lloydspharmacy.com Check your bill to see if they have stole from you !!
also
GET YOUR P/P BACK (on the £35 plus order even after cancelled items are deducted) IF YOU CALL THEM !! read below

some items on order have been cancelled BUT instead of applying the 20% discount to the rest of your order they are not.

My order:
Was £9.50 discount on £47 spend, they cancelled £15 of goods but the £9.50 discount went down to £5 instead of £6.50 for the remaining £32.50 of goods !
So they stole £1.50 off me and it's worth a look to see if they have done it to you ?

Also, if you ask why they hide the fact of 'no % discount allowed with the £35 free p/p offer' and don't state it on the home page with the 'discount and free p/p offers' you will get the p/p back as i just did (but the manager refused to give me back the £1.50 they stole) she said i was lucky to get anything back at all

So let us know if any of the above has happened to you ?

Thank's.

Mod's may as well remove this as it's just getting trolled. Thank's
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
They didn't 'Steal' £1.50 off you. You never had it. They, for some reason, reduced the discount. As for the Post and Packaging T&C's not being on the home page - most sites simply allude to terms and conditions with a link to them. It's a juggling act for web designers as to how much inform nation to include on each page. Too much puts people off.
Take a chill pill, or simply return the order if the £1.50 is that important.
Incidentally, both items I ordered I received without any issue. In fact the service and order update system were some of the best I have received.
mrty11 m ago

They didn't 'Steal' £1.50 off you. You never had it. They, for some …They didn't 'Steal' £1.50 off you. You never had it. They, for some reason, reduced the discount. As for the Post and Packaging T&C's not being on the home page - most sites simply allude to terms and conditions with a link to them. It's a juggling act for web designers as to how much inform nation to include on each page. Too much puts people off. Take a chill pill, or simply return the order if the £1.50 is that important.

I understand you but they state 'have this % off and free p/p on a £35 spend' in the same heading that's my point and it's just not true is it
I am chilled mrty, just asking if it's happened to others not if it HASN'T happened. So Mrty it's about what they are doing not £1.50 but thank's for your input anyway
Edited by: "q44q" 22nd Nov 2017
I thought we all knew to carefully read the T&c's (until now !)

Its the same with voucher stacking - most websites say (if you delve deep enough ) this offer cannot be combined with any other offer (or words to that effect ) .

Sorry no theft and no sympathy .
rogparki7 m ago

I thought we all knew to carefully read the T&c's (until now !)Its the …I thought we all knew to carefully read the T&c's (until now !)Its the same with voucher stacking - most websites say (if you delve deep enough ) this offer cannot be combined with any other offer (or words to that effect ) . Sorry no theft and no sympathy .

wow the first two replies not understanding the point: 'have this % off and free p/p on a £35 spend' in the same heading that's my point
Also how is changing my % discount after my order was placed not theft ?
Edited by: "q44q" 22nd Nov 2017
q44q13 m ago

wow the first two replies not understanding the point: 'have this % off …wow the first two replies not understanding the point: 'have this % off and free p/p on a £35 spend' in the same heading that's my pointAlso how is changing my % discount after my order was placed not theft ?

Probably because £47 - £15 = £32 so you no longer meet the minimum requirement.
Rednirah3 m ago

Blimey, never seen anyone cry over £1.50 so much.

You think it's about £1.50 as well lol so sad
cdm222 m ago

Probably because £47 - £15 = £32 so you no longer meet the minimum re …Probably because £47 - £15 = £32 so you no longer meet the minimum requirement.

wow did you not read the post ? lol you lot are trolls just here to wind up yes
q44q3 m ago

wow did you not read the post ? lol you lot are trolls just here to wind …wow did you not read the post ? lol you lot are trolls just here to wind up yes

If the first post was in English then maybe people could understand it properly!
cdm222 m ago

If the first post was in English then maybe people could understand it …If the first post was in English then maybe people could understand it properly!

Omg wtf is up with you lot

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants