Found 2nd Feb 2007
any way i can get charges removed? anything i can say??? any help will be appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Yea, look at MSE. It's a big thing with Martin Lewis. They have letters etc.

Original Poster

i have that letter but ive also heard you can be kicked out of your bank ???

tazandsaz

i have that letter but ive also heard you can be kicked out of your bank … i have that letter but ive also heard you can be kicked out of your bank ???

I don't think they will kick you out. Think of the bad publicity.

open a second account elsewhere before you proceed with claiming back the charges.

Original Poster

i know but i have everything in this bank...my car insurance..etc

well you are advised to open up with another bank just in case, its up to you to decide if its worth it to you

my partner is claiming back from lloydstsb. They make you wait max amount of time allowed and really drag things out compared to others, but i`ve only heard of banks closing accounts when people have gone back a second time to reclaim charges.

tazandsaz

i know but i have everything in this bank...my car insurance..etc

tsb don`t underwrite your insurance.......me thinks its churchill.

This page is on the BBC News website and has links to all the documents you need to press your bank for the charges to be returned. It also has the forms for filing in the small claims court, and what to put in which boxes etc.

Good luck!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

KarlRhodes

This page is on the BBC News website and has links to all the documents … This page is on the BBC News website and has links to all the documents you need to press your bank for the charges to be returned. It also has the forms for filing in the small claims court, and what to put in which boxes etc.Good luck!]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6170209.stm

Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:
Good post :-D

Original Poster

thanks everyone. i know my insurance is underwritten by churchill but i just mean i have a credit/debit card/insurance via instalments etc etc and since getting these have maybe messed my credit up..cos im so forgetfull and always pay late etc...anyway if i get kicked out and use a different bank i may not get a debit card etc...i dunno if its worth losing my status at my bank? i also get free overdraught and AA cover.

i claimed my charges with l;loyds nothing happened to me (yet)

my missus just got back £1250 from them and they havent asked her t close her account and have let her still have her overdraft. Mind you took about 6 months

Original Poster

anyone heard of anyone losing their bank account then?

lol ill probably be owed £5,000 the amount of times i been charged

how do people run up such large charges in the first place?

I got £12 back a week or so ago because lloyds card services are a bunch of idiots
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions