131 Comments

lmao I didnt even click.

Original Poster

someone with a deffo chip on their shoulder..... jealous much?? :-D

omg what a loser!

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4705274

lmao I didnt even click.

looooooool who would have such a bad life to post such carp???

Original Poster

hunter82;4705278

omg what a loser!

EXACTLY :-D

lyndsbowes;4705277

someone with a deffo chip on their shoulder..... jealous much?? :-D

wheres the other posts gone?

Banned

presuming its 10 hukd thing lol

Original Poster

greyparrot;4705283

wheres the other posts gone?

dunno but mods must be on fire tonight :-D

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4705284

eh?... what where???:?

gone now hun

lyndsbowes;4705282

EXACTLY :-D

any gossip? was it an ex boyfriend or what?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4705288

nasty, keep the faith Lynds

was deffo not aln coz he is comotozed on couch behind me.... some sad people need lives

lyndsbowes;4705279

looooooool who would have such a bad life to post such carp???

someone who has noooo life lol
the loonatic

Maybe its playground tactics, they really like you so there picking on you.

Original Poster

makershaker;4705297

any gossip? was it an ex boyfriend or what?

nah my hubby is alanbowes but i am on his computer and he is dead to the world on the couch behind me..... someone obvo bored on sat night :roll:

they must know your passwords though to log in to his account dont quite get this.

Original Poster

hunter82;4705302

someone who has noooo life lolthe loonatic

loooooool what a sad life to lead :roll:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4705304

Maybe its playground tactics, they really like you so there picking on … Maybe its playground tactics, they really like you so there picking on you.

lol yeah probs :lol:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4705307

well that is well sad, and very nasty, sorry Lynds, and sorry Aln

it's ok hun.... easy mistake to make which is what the saddo hoped for :roll:

Original Poster

greyparrot;4705315

they must know your passwords though to log in to his account dont quite … they must know your passwords though to log in to his account dont quite get this.

no my hubbys (ex) id is alnbowes so it was a new account created by some saddo just to post some rubbish :roll:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4705325

some people need to get lives:)

yeah i guess so

whatever happened, must have been a saddo :x

Banned

so you get a real one and a pretend one, pft some people get it all

supermod

Just to clarify, that while we cannot give out specific details, the new id didn't appear to have any IP links to the actual member. It is totally inappropriate to impersonate another member in this way, & we would strongly advise that person from repeating their actions.

Apologies to Lynds & Alan for any offence it caused. Thanks.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4705351

whatever happened, must have been a saddo :x

it certainly was bud :-D

Original Poster

sassie;4705355

so you get a real one and a pretend one, pft some people get it all

lmao.... at least someone loves me

lyndsbowes;4705370

it certainly was bud :-D

Who would do such a thing :?

Banned

lyndsbowes;4705373

lmao.... at least someone loves me

ok, so stop fluffing complaining and rubbing it in

Original Poster

sigma;4705362

Just to clarify, that while we cannot give out specific details, the new … Just to clarify, that while we cannot give out specific details, the new id didn't appear to have any IP links to the actual member. It is totally inappropriate to impersonate another member in this way, & we would strongly advise that person from repeating their actions.Apologies to Lynds & Alan for any offence it caused. Thanks.

awww thanks sigma but i am thick skinned and can handle a lot more than that.... just feel sorry for the person with no life who felt the need to post it

greyparrot;4705315

they must know your passwords though to log in to his account dont quite … they must know your passwords though to log in to his account dont quite get this.

Nah - it was a freshly made account that only racked up three posts in its short existance. I screenshotted it, if Lynds wouldn't mind and you're curious enough to see.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4705375

Who would do such a thing :?

dunno..... who fits the profile; banned, sad, nothing better to do with life and male :? if you figure it out, let me know

Banned

sorry lynds was trying to lighten the mood, only just logged in so didnt see the posts, maybe not something to joke about

lyndsbowes;4705388

dunno..... who fits the profile; banned, sad, nothing better to do with … dunno..... who fits the profile; banned, sad, nothing better to do with life and male :? if you figure it out, let me know

do you know who it was? or have a good idea about who it was?

Original Poster

sassie;4705377

ok, so stop fluffing complaining and rubbing it in

lmao..... does this make me famous amongst hukd??

god damn you saddo.... why didn't you do this a long time ago :lol:

Original Poster

dxx;4705381

Nah - it was a freshly made account that only racked up three posts in … Nah - it was a freshly made account that only racked up three posts in its short existance. I screenshotted it, if Lynds wouldn't mind and you're curious enough to see.

don't mind at all hun

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4705382

we all love ya babes, i'm shocked myself, some sickos on here

awwww thx babes.... it's ok i am not easily offended (well by fools anyway :))

Original Poster

sassie;4705392

sorry lynds was trying to lighten the mood, only just logged in so didnt … sorry lynds was trying to lighten the mood, only just logged in so didnt see the posts, maybe not something to joke about

looooooool it's ok honestly... i find it a big joke anyway

Congrats on 14k btw.

Banned

lyndsbowes;4705410

looooooool it's ok honestly... i find it a big joke anyway

oh thats ok, obviously my life to boring even on an internet forum to even find a pretending hubby - lol

sigma;4705362

Just to clarify, that while we cannot give out specific details, the new … Just to clarify, that while we cannot give out specific details, the new id didn't appear to have any IP links to the actual member. It is totally inappropriate to impersonate another member in this way, & we would strongly advise that person from repeating their actions.Apologies to Lynds & Alan for any offence it caused. Thanks.

I think there are some occurences where its essential the HUKD (the mods, admin and developers etc) do absolutely everything in their control to make sure it won't happen again and the person who did it is sufficiently punished. This occasion crossed that line - it was defamation and slander of two members who are publicly identifiable - I don't really think "don't do it again, or else.." is really an appropriate or fair response...

Feel sorry for you both (L+A), its not what hotukdeals is about and its a sad thing to see - hopefully it won't happen again

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4705393

do you know who it was? or have a good idea about who it was?

well errrrmmmm no, can make assumptions but whats the point? what does it matter who it was? hope they get help anyway :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57586
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions