LMFAO!!!!

We had some woman come through the drive through, she got her food. just about to pull out and STALLED, but wait there's more, after that she tried to start her car up and it wouldnt HAHAHA, so for about 5 mins she was turn turning the key, buying her head in the steering wheel.

In the end we had to go out and push her away haha.

How would you feel in that situation, I was just laughing

34 Comments

Pics or it didn't happen.

I would think why has my 40k merc stopped working.

abomination;3599942

this.

Lmao!

black gerbil1;3599948

I would think why has my 40k merc stopped working.this.

40k merc? buy it used?

abomination;3599942

Cynical!!

Got to be true. Why would someone admit about working in a drivethru???

Funny. In fact, hilarious

Original Poster

abomination;3599942

black gerbil1;3599948

See.

black gerbil1;3599948

Why go through a drive through? Order it in or get my butler to go to the drive through for me!!

I lol'd

haha dean bet u were lovin it

shanecr;3599965

40k merc? buy it used?

PX
acecatcher3;3599991

ta da da da daaa he's lovin' it.

Trickyjabs;3599975

See.

its sea*

shanecr;3599965

40k merc? buy it used?

new.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3599991

No, I was all like bah da bop bah daaaa

Then she was like, move away from me please before I call the police

A Merc And Your Going Through A Drive Through?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3600003

Well, at least she had her junk food to eat in the … Well, at least she had her junk food to eat in the meantime..................................did she get a happy meal, hours of fun spent with those toys:thumbsup:

She did actually haha

who put the Big Macs in the exhaust

black gerbil1;3599999

new.

ah. c class huh? never mind. one day you'll have a real merc.......think positive!!

black gerbil1;3599999

its sea*new.

See.

And it's it's NOT its.

dean3988;3600002

No, I was all like bah da bop bah daaaaThen she was like, move away from … No, I was all like bah da bop bah daaaaThen she was like, move away from me please before I call the police

lool goodlad......tell me...at mcdonalds u sell chicken nuggets in a pack of 6,9 and 12 isnt that right??

would u and most of ur co workers get confused if i said i wanted 1/2 a dozen??

Why do people put LMFAO or LOL in their thread titles, and then say something completely unfunny?

Admin should do something about it.

thesaint;3600076

Why do people put LMFAO or LOL in their thread titles, and then say … Why do people put LMFAO or LOL in their thread titles, and then say something completely unfunny? Admin should do something about it.

ahah I lol'd again out aloud :-D(really)

shanecr;3600054

ah. c class huh? never mind. one day you'll have a real merc.......think … ah. c class huh? never mind. one day you'll have a real merc.......think positive!!

I have seen BG1's car and its nice as we went gym together!! Its llike this:

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/13767-2004-Mercedes-Benz-SL55%20AMG.jpg

Banned

thesaint;3600076

Why do people put LMFAO or LOL in their thread titles, and then say … Why do people put LMFAO or LOL in their thread titles, and then say something completely unfunny?

Dunno - but I notice it in posts as well!:w00t:

Admin should do something about it.

Or even Admln:whistling:

did u sea* what I did thar?

(Did I get it right BG1?)

Naeem786;3600090

I have seen BG1's car and its nice as we went gym together!! Its llike … I have seen BG1's car and its nice as we went gym together!! Its llike this:

lol what he trade in to only pay 40k on that?

shanecr;3600124

lol what he trade in to only pay 40k on that?

He a model and stock broker so he knows people that know people who alos know people which can get hold of people who know people that will find people who will know people that will give a discount!!! :thumbsup:

Naeem786;3600158

He a model and stock broker so he knows people that know people who alos … He a model and stock broker so he knows people that know people who alos know people which can get hold of people who know people that will find people who will know people that will give a discount!!! :thumbsup:

ah. well, if thats all he can afford with the discount. personally i only roll in the Maybach :-D

shanecr;3600178

ah. well, if thats all he can afford with the discount. personally i … ah. well, if thats all he can afford with the discount. personally i only roll in the Maybach :-D

no 50cent?:-D

black gerbil1;3600214

no 50cent?:-D

no way. that chump always getting shot. i told him he cramps my style and to gtfo

Naeem786;3600090

I have seen BG1's car and its nice as we went gym together!! Its llike … I have seen BG1's car and its nice as we went gym together!! Its llike this:

looks a bit like a salad muncher's car.

Trickyjabs;3600239

looks a bit like a salad muncher's car.

Protein eater!! :thumbsup:

Similar thing happened to me. Not in a merc, a small white van lol. Wasn't me driving, was a friend and we had another guy in the back (hiding, because I guess it wasn't exactly legal) - then something sprang off the acceleration pedal and we got stuck in McDonalds with our nice hot freshly ordered food :-D

So I had to pop open the doors at the back and a 5 foot hairy man popped out and helped me push the van into the grill bay. Everyone had a good laugh, [SIZE="1"]at us lol.[/SIZE]

Original Poster

PhearFactor;3600443

Similar thing happened to me. Not in a merc, a small white van lol. … Similar thing happened to me. Not in a merc, a small white van lol. Wasn't me driving, was a friend and we had another guy in the back (hiding, because I guess it wasn't exactly legal) - then something sprang off the acceleration pedal and we got stuck in McDonalds with our nice hot freshly ordered food :-DSo I had to pop open the doors at the back and a 5 foot hairy man popped out and helped me push the van into the grill bay. Everyone had a good laugh, [SIZE="1"]at us lol.[/SIZE]

lol, It was funny. The poor woman forgot her mobile aswell, so we kindly let her use the phone lol. I just laughed in her face and she told me to shut up hahaha, it was funny

You sound like a right gent!

dean3988;3600556

lol, It was funny. The poor woman forgot her mobile aswell, so we kindly … lol, It was funny. The poor woman forgot her mobile aswell, so we kindly let her use the phone lol. I just laughed in her face and she told me to shut up hahaha, it was funny

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions