Groups

lmfao

Banned
    watch this from countdown lol... might have already been posted but still funny

6 Comments

completely fake lol

"I'll stick with a 4"

when the word "flaps" is there to be seen?

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;4602654

completely fake lol"I'll stick with a 4" when the word "flaps" is there … completely fake lol"I'll stick with a 4" when the word "flaps" is there to be seen?

hmm you might be onto something. but how do you explain there reactions to the word?

DangerGod;4602666

hmm you might be onto something. but how do you explain there reactions … hmm you might be onto something. but how do you explain there reactions to the word?

Not sure, maybe the first part did come out like that, or maybe it was the reaction to another less offensive word.. who knows, still makes me giggle though lol

i think there was another episode that had a rude word come up so they have just changed the letters for the same reaction.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lukekey;4602862

i think there was another episode that had a rude word come up so they … i think there was another episode that had a rude word come up so they have just changed the letters for the same reaction.:thumbsup:

yeh i guess ... still funny though lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky22
      2. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11
      3. Xbox one region23
      4. Legal advice?56

See more discussions