Groups

LMFAO

Banned
    My 7yr old son has just asked me if he has botox as he has no frown lines -pmsl

13 Comments

:w00t: bless him

Who's been talking about botox in front of him lol

I wouldn't dare put some of the things mine have come out with lately :oops:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;6402501

:w00t: bless himWho's been talking about botox in front of him lolI … :w00t: bless himWho's been talking about botox in front of him lolI wouldn't dare put some of the things mine have come out with lately :oops:

it must have been on an advert, i was a bit complexed to what he was on about :w00t:

lmao:lol: Bless him

Probably been watching too much Anne Robinson.;-)

Original Poster Banned

so far this week, he says hes a vegetarian (he doesnt even know what one is) and nows he has botox

lmao bless him

has he been reading your copy of Heat magazine?

I remember my son at the age of 8 asking me if he was a lesbian

Original Poster Banned

blackpeppa;6402845

has he been reading your copy of Heat magazine?

I wish i had got one as they got a 20% off for new look in it :thumbsup:
    bitseylango;6402861

I remember my son at the age of 8 asking me if he was a lesbian

oh dont think he would know what one is, although he did used to ask me at what age he would become a girl :w00t:

sassie;6402881

I wish i had got one as they got a 20% off for new look in it … I wish i had got one as they got a 20% off for new look in it :thumbsup:oh dont think he would know what one is, although he did used to ask me at what age he would become a girl :w00t:

love it! :w00t: I remember bathing with my 2 toddlers, 3 year old asked where my willy was, his 4 year old brother told him the Devil had chopped it off! No idea where he got that statement from! :-D

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6402915

love it! :w00t: I remember bathing with my 2 toddlers, 3 year old asked … love it! :w00t: I remember bathing with my 2 toddlers, 3 year old asked where my willy was, his 4 year old brother told him the Devil had chopped it off! No idea where he got that statement from! :-D

OMG that so made me laugh :w00t:

sassie;6402923

OMG that so made me laugh :w00t:

Im saving all these little gems from them for when they are older, maybe tell the stories to their kiddies :-D

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6402936

Im saving all these little gems from them for when they are older, maybe … Im saving all these little gems from them for when they are older, maybe tell the stories to their kiddies :-D

we was in the chemist two weeks ago get some dressings for daughters finger and my son in front of everyone rubbed my tummy and said you need one of those, when i said one of what, he said "one of those prenancy tests" i know i have got a bit porkie of late but i coulda knocked his teeth out :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971663
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2342
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1929
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)410

See more discussions