Is their any good high street lenders you know,

Rep will be given for help,

1. Misc
  2. Loan
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Loan
11 Comments

Would probably help if you said how much you wanted.
It does make a difference. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;8481539

Would probably help if you said how much you wanted.It does make a … Would probably help if you said how much you wanted.It does make a difference. :thumbsup:

about £5000:whistling:

Why not a high street bank...??

I would "Money Supermarket" it, and then take it from there, or... take a look in your local yellow pages for a brooker who will tailor a product to your needs, costs, credit history etc..

Mr Shark. You'd better pay the interest though, or else...

Original Poster

DragonChris;8481763

Mr Shark. You'd better pay the interest though, or else...

No..., don't want from SHARK!:whistling:

Original Poster

RickT;8481743

Why not a high street bank...??I would "Money Supermarket" it, and then … Why not a high street bank...??I would "Money Supermarket" it, and then take it from there, or... take a look in your local yellow pages for a brooker who will tailor a product to your needs, costs, credit history etc..

I haven't got best of credit history., if its with one of the high street lenders, i can get with showing my wage slips and others stuff.,:whistling:

flp14344;8481642

about £5000:whistling:

I have no idea how much you want to borrow after that comment with the whistling smilie.

So, how much do you really want?

flp14344;8481810

I haven't got best of credit history., if its with one of the high … I haven't got best of credit history., if its with one of the high street lenders, i can get with showing my wage slips and others stuff.,:whistling:

There are a lot of brokers who deal with people with poor credit history's, ccjs etc..

Rather than a high streety lender, you would be better speaking to a brooker to see what packages they could do for you.... you will pay far more at a lender on the street..

Rick

Original Poster

RickT;8481874

There are a lot of brokers who deal with people with poor credit … There are a lot of brokers who deal with people with poor credit history's, ccjs etc..Rather than a high streety lender, you would be better speaking to a brooker to see what packages they could do for you.... you will pay far more at a lender on the street..Rick

where to find brooker then,

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;8481843

I have no idea how much you want to borrow after that comment with the … I have no idea how much you want to borrow after that comment with the whistling smilie.So, how much do you really want?

RickT;8481743

I would "Money Supermarket" it,

Part of their comparison lets you see what's available for 'poor credit file' thingy.

Shows the cost as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this laptop any good22
    2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit511
    3. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient33
    4. Driving anxiety.55

See more discussions