Local Pizza Hut not answering phone!!

Found 24th Dec 2008
I ordered a pizza online almost an hour ago, on the website it says the store was open so I thought it was okay but now I try calling the local pizza hut after about 40 to check my order and nobody is picking up the phone! I've already paid for the pizza by card and I don't know what to do now? do I have to wait til after xmas to make a complaint?

19 Comments

register with them & then email them if they do not deliver the pizza, tell them you want freebies

Original Poster

Theres no email!
They got a general phone line wich is closed and a postal adress

Pizza Hut closed at 8pm

Original Poster

i made my order at 7 40

They probably took 1 look at the order and ignored it, people have homes to go to....
I know I would if I was clocking off at 8pm

id stick some toast on if i were you

Original Poster

lol I dont give a **** about the pizza, its the money theyve taken im annoyed about

They have all closed at 8pm.

You sure it was for delivery and not collection?

Hhhhmmm might get a pizza as the place near me is open till midnight and I pay when they deliver it!!

Arif123;3855757

lol I dont give a **** about the pizza, its the money theyve taken im … lol I dont give a **** about the pizza, its the money theyve taken im annoyed about

you will be able to take it up with them when they re-open though. I'm surprised the site let your order through. They should have had a system in place preventing it happening.

Original Poster

This is dumb then the website lied to me?
There is a system on the website right now if i try ordering for delivery it doesnt work

no shortage of pit joints near me :-)

its xmas eve, i imagine people wanna get drowned, if the pcw online system is to go by, you're down a few quid til' fri'

Original Poster

Does this make any sense? Fair enough if they close at 9 but they should still answer calls at 8.20 and surely be able to make an order at 7.40

Opening hours:
Wednesday 12:00 - 22:45
Thursday CLOSED
Friday CLOSED
Saturday 12:00 - 22:45
Sunday 12:00 - 22:45
Monday 12:00 - 22:40
Tuesday 12:00 - 22:40

TAKE AWAY AND DELIVERY
Closed dates
Dec 24 21:00 - Dec 27 11:00
Dec 25 00:00 - Dec 26 00:05

got mine delivered half an hour ago

drive round and beat them up....

grex9101;3855918

got mine delivered half an hour ago

now now Stewie, don't taunt the people who can't get any....

Original Poster

lol no fair :-(

which is your Hut then Arif?

Original Poster

Cardiff crwys road
*sigh* I've given up trying now no need to get worked up over money its xmas after all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants