Groups

LOCAL - Top Gear team in Middlesbrough this weekend!!

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be filming for Top Gear this Satruday & Sunday at MIMA in Middlesbrough!

Apparently tickets will be released this afternoon and only available from Ticketmaster. They will be free but a booking fee will apply.

See breaking news article here - gazettelive.co.uk/new…84/

8 Comments

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]nice. Any extra info on when or where ticketmaster will be selling them?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

They've just gone on sale at Ticketmaster.co.uk
    Tickets are free but there is a £1 per ticket booking fee! Maximum of 4 tickets per booking.
    They have Saturday 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 17:00 and 18:00 time slots available, not sure about Sunday.
    My other half is in Mima as we speak, James May is there too.

Sunday times start at 9am

Banned

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]YAY! got some.

MASSIVE REP amanda![/COLOR]

They won't like it there too many red lights. Or maybe thats why they wanted to go.

Original Poster

vibeone;6937907

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]YAY! got some.MASSIVE REP amanda![/COLOR]

It's a pleasure.

There is a bit more information here middlesbrough.gov.uk/ccm….en
    No cameras/videos allowed, shame!
    Free entry for Saturday am and the rest of the week when they won't be filming.

got a couple of tickets for hubby and father in law for sunday
    thanks

Original Poster

Did anyone go today? I suppose it was OK for the £1 entry fee, but certainly wouldn't have been prepared to pay the £12+ per ticket that people have been paying on ebay! Couldn't take any pictures inside, security was hot too, but got this one from outside, not the best of pics I know.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/amandas_photobucket_album/DSCF0845.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions