Groups

location help please!

I'm in the middle of booking f1 tickets for the OH at silverstone but when booking parking there is a park and ride option, now all it says is M1 park & ride or M40 park & ride.

Which would i need to book if coming from cheshire, which is closest. Please help as im useless. Tried searching but cant find anything.

Help gratefully appreciated

6 Comments

From Cheshire you'd do M6/M1. I suppose the M1 would be best. How much is it BTW? Might be cheaper to park in one of the local villages & get a cab...

Original Poster

g1bbuk

From Cheshire you'd do M6/M1. I suppose the M1 would be best. How much is … From Cheshire you'd do M6/M1. I suppose the M1 would be best. How much is it BTW? Might be cheaper to park in one of the local villages & get a cab...

to park on the circuit its £39 but for the park and ride its free

Original Poster

Thanks guys x

Just looked at the prices and they are so high this year... can't justify spending that much when the BBC cover it okay. They make Wimbledon look cheap.

I'm lucky, I live so close I can watch it on TV & if I open my windows I get it in surround sound!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions