Place to share disastrous lockdown haircuts
3445149.jpg
3445149.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
richp19/04/2020 13:50

My wife asked if I could trim her fringe, yeah right, that's not going to …My wife asked if I could trim her fringe, yeah right, that's not going to end in disaster or divorce is it.

Is that a typo?
Reminds me that I need to mow the lawn.
40464924-5wlOy.jpg
32 Comments
This went wrong was supposed to be a self fade but ended up buzzing to a grade 2
Yeah it looks ok grade 2 all over for now,at least I can do it weekly
Reminds me that I need to mow the lawn.
B+ for effort
Not an a lol watched loads of YouTube videos and everything thought I knew exactly what I was doing
My wife asked if I could trim her fringe, yeah right, that's not going to end in disaster or divorce is it.

My wife asked if I could trim her fringe, yeah right, that's not going to …My wife asked if I could trim her fringe, yeah right, that's not going to end in disaster or divorce is it.

Is that a typo?

is that a typo on the fringe
Clipper are coming out at my house today.

Fingers crossed it all goes ok
Finally only having enough hair for a 5mm skim all over is paying dividends.
Home clipped for years
We've got a huge golden doodle who now looks like a huge sheep. Have ordered clippers online and none of us volunteering to do this!
40464924-5wlOy.jpg
.MUFC.19/04/2020 14:39

One slip and he'd be using the backdoor!

Two slips and he'd be in the doghouse.
I thought it would have been easy big mistake
Just get a bowl on your head, cut around the rim and you too could look like Lloyd Christmas40465549-xTqw3.jpg
It is salvageable. If you carefully go over what you have done and get the line straight all the way round as much as possible (you will need to hold a mirror so you can see the back) or get someone to help... then use slightly longer grade just to go over the line where you have cut and nowhere else.
@paul.williamsA4v Yours is an outstanding haircut, it makes you look so handsome and intelligent. You should continue with this cut in future.
40466279-TBSgF.jpg
How it ended up in the end lol

Is that an euphemism?
40468526-gPDBD.jpgMy attempt at blending
40468744-Cbvoe.jpg
Ha ha these are great attempts nearly as dreadful as mine
nickster7619/04/2020 20:46

[Image] My attempt at blending

Where did you go from there?is your son now bald
Lockdown has saved my bacon. I'm sure i could have done a better job if i had the attachments instead of shaving on a zero grade 😁
I did mine yesterday with a bit of help from a friend and youtube, its not perfect but it was a good first attempt.

Even if it did go wrong, i ain’t going anywhere!
Yeah at least it will grow back that’s the main thing
40471972-7Kj6B.jpg
Dunno what the fuss is about, it's still possible to get a proper haircut
I thought i will give it try since everyone is doing it.. gave up after 20 mins and a side .
End result

40475680.jpg

I think i should be alright for a month
Edited by: "_saeed_" 20th Apr
harrythefish20/04/2020 09:28

[Image] Dunno what the fuss is about, it's still possible to get a proper …[Image] Dunno what the fuss is about, it's still possible to get a proper haircut

Is that Boris Johnson?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions