lockdown scenario - what are you doing?

Posted 24th Mar
(based on something I heard on the news)

so let’s say you see a business that should be closed, is open

or you see a group of 4-5 kids or teens, having a kick about over the field

are you grassing on them to the police?

are you issuing a quiet word yourself?

are you letting it slide?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I've rigged up the rear twin gun turret of a Lancaster bomber on my roof. I have a good view off the area and will be doing my bit for Blightly. Already this morning I saw some idiot pretending to be a Focke Wolf running down the street. I got him in the rear and the last I saw of him he was smoking going down near the swings.
10 Comments
Minding my own business is probably the best option
I’m staying in my house so I wouldn’t know what other people are out and about doing tbh but I think the emergency services have bigger things to worry about than a few teens having a kick about. Parks are still open and people are still allowed to leave the house to exercise. Kicking a ball to one another from a distance is much safer than visiting a supermarket for essentials in my opinion. But I’m minding my own business either way - not risking my health for the sake of people who don’t care about their own or others.
I've rigged up the rear twin gun turret of a Lancaster bomber on my roof. I have a good view off the area and will be doing my bit for Blightly. Already this morning I saw some idiot pretending to be a Focke Wolf running down the street. I got him in the rear and the last I saw of him he was smoking going down near the swings.
With Italy's 6000 deaths, and we are two weeks behind? @Mendoza You are not sure whether you should contact the anti-terrorism unit or not or just let them die?!
I've been shaking hands with the one eyed milkman. He seems to be the only one doing deliveries at the moment.
Started painting my kitchen until I ran out of paint
splender24/03/2020 16:17

With Italy's 6000 deaths, and we are two weeks behind? @Mendoza You are …With Italy's 6000 deaths, and we are two weeks behind? @Mendoza You are not sure whether you should contact the anti-terrorism unit or not or just let them die?!

I haven’t got a clue what you might mean
anyway I only asked because, on the news, someone asked if they should report it to the the police, and the answer was ‘yes’

I myself will not be, because that would be stupidly embarrassing
Contacting my employment and payroll services to make sure I get paid via at least HMRC 80% as I am on NHS recommended stay at home request.
tawse5724/03/2020 16:10

I've rigged up the rear twin gun turret of a Lancaster bomber on my roof. …I've rigged up the rear twin gun turret of a Lancaster bomber on my roof. I have a good view off the area and will be doing my bit for Blightly. Already this morning I saw some idiot pretending to be a Focke Wolf running down the street. I got him in the rear and the last I saw of him he was smoking going down near the swings.

Brill!

If you need a belly gunner (laugher) then I'm your man!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants