Groups

Locked Nexus phones! Are they for real & can they be unlocked via a 3rd party?

I've seen a few advertised so assume they really are locked and most seem to be on EE.
    So are they really locked and as there are no unlock codes on eBay how easy is it to unlock via EE?

5 Comments

i guess they really are locked
    why would it not be unlocked and sold as locked ???????????? what reason would anyone do that ?
    Edited by: "mattmerch" 2nd Oct 2016

Original Poster

mattmerch

i guess they really are locked why would it not be unlocked and sold as … i guess they really are locked why would it not be unlocked and sold as locked?

I've seen so much stuff advertised incorrectly that I try not to assume anything whereas some people buy a contract phone and assume it's locked.

Agharta

I've seen so much stuff advertised incorrectly that I try not to assume … I've seen so much stuff advertised incorrectly that I try not to assume anything whereas some people buy a contract phone and assume it's locked.

then probaly best to contact the vendor for clarification they should have more info than this forum good luck

Edited by: "mattmerch" 2nd Oct 2016

bought nexus on o2 (dreadful experience with the phone and the network) it was unlocked. frankly never seen a locked nexus phone.

had a nexus 4 5 and 6p all unlocked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?11
      2. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      4. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66

See more discussions