Locked our of Iphone help please

Posted 16th Dec 2019
My Brother purchased an iphone.

He set it up but then didn't use it for a while and no longer knows his password or apple ID email, nor can he get into the apple ID email.

We really need to make use of the phone after one of ours has broke but we can't figure out how to reset it or get in it at all - Tried plugging it into itunes but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Still have proof of purchase.
Does anybody know if there's anything we can do or anywhere we can contact for help please?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
If you have proof of purchase you will need to go into an Apple store and they can unlock it for you again. My mam did the same thing a couple of years ago with her iPad
Go to apple store with proof of purchase , they will sort it out
Is his apple ID not linked to his personal email address?
When my mate forgot his passcode he held the volume and home button I think, plugged it into iTunes and wiped it
There's a moral to this story
If it’s a genuine buy then you could phone Apple and they will sort it. You will need to give them all your email addresses and they will tell you which email address it is.

My 10 year old forgot her passcode and forgot her iCloud email address and we couldn’t sort it even by Connecting to iTunes. So we phone Apple up and it was all sorted within half an hour.
Edited by: "Loeeza" 16th Dec 2019
Loeeza16/12/2019 16:08

If it’s a genuine buy then you could phone Apple and they will sort it. Y …If it’s a genuine buy then you could phone Apple and they will sort it. You will need to give them all your email addresses and they will tell you which email address it is. My 10 year old forgot her passcode and forgot her iCloud email address and we couldn’t sort it even by Connecting to iTunes. So we phone Apple up and it was all sorted within half an hour.

Thanks for this.

My Brother has OCD so him reciting all of his email addresses could be a problem as he changes it more times than I have Sunday dinners

Will definitely give it a try though 🙏🏻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions