Lockerz redemption possibly today or tomorrow..

25 replies
Found 25th Jul 2010
if not hopefully next week. Guessing around 11-12pm ish

25 Comments

Banned

nearly have 900 points! i will probs miss resmption tho

Original Poster

I got 4300 something

Banned

wow, what you planning on getting?

Original Poster

shergold

wow, what you planning on getting?

Not really sure tbh, and I was guna check the prizes but it wont let me, you know anywhere i could see a list?

Banned

no sorry, you no anyway of knowing when the redemption starts?

Original Poster

shergold

No but i have a feeling it will be happening really soon, tonight, tomorrow or next week around 11ish, as thats when they normally happen. What are you guna get?

Banned

i nearly have 1k points now so not sure, i don't know what i can get with 1k points. If i could i would get a ipod touch, psp or somthing.

Banned

have you ever redeemed anything before?

edit: just hit 1k points
Edited by moderator: "cos i needed to" 25th Jul 2010

Banned

WTF, i can't get into the redemption because i have not bought anything from shop..

Original Poster

Hey sorry i forgot about this thread.

No i have never redeemed anything before as i always miss out
1k u can get a Ipad 16gb i think =)
What redemption? I dont see anything, have i missed it (AGAIN!!!):*(

Ive managed to get into 3 redemptions (normal ones) so far and within seconds all the stock is gone, well apart from the wallpaper for your phone or a mug but who wants one of those.

I really wouldnt waste your time on it tbh.

Original Poster

Retro89

Ive managed to get into 3 redemptions (normal ones) so far and within … Ive managed to get into 3 redemptions (normal ones) so far and within seconds all the stock is gone, well apart from the wallpaper for your phone or a mug but who wants one of those.I really wouldnt waste your time on it tbh.

I really want to get in this time, ive been working at this since last august but have missed every single one so far, just want all this to pay off my hard work of logging in each day lool

Banned

no it says to get into the redemption you need to earn 50 points in SHOP

shergold

no it says to get into the redemption you need to earn 50 points in SHOP … no it says to get into the redemption you need to earn 50 points in SHOP

Think they turned there back on the rest of the world for the SHOP.

Original Poster

Oh yeah sorry, just red that, so no point wasting any time tonight as ive never shopped or will.

Original Poster

Why can't they be like other freebie sites where you can redeem at anytime :@

These people are just greedy, want more people to come but only get a few redeem.

I may follow what other people have been doing, selling their accounts on ebay. Might as well try and get something out of watching all those videos.

Banned

yep, i want that ipad now :P

Original Poster

Retro89

I may follow what other people have been doing, selling their accounts on … I may follow what other people have been doing, selling their accounts on ebay. Might as well try and get something out of watching all those videos.

But you wont get as much money as thier worth, i.e no one would pay me £50 for mine with 4328 when i could get a laptop worth £1500, im not selling mine lol

Original Poster

shergold

Found a mini list of some of the items;

*New iPod 16 GB Nano / Green, Black, Blue, Orange, Pink, Red, Purple, Silver, Yellow (300 PTZ)

*MacBook Pro 13 inch - Aluminum (1750 PTZ)

*New Apple iPad 32 GB - Wi - Fi (1500 PTZ)

*New Apple iPad 16 GB - Wi - Fi (1000 PTZ)

*New MacBook 13 inch (1000 PTZ)

*New Dell Inspiron Mini 10 inch / Red, Black (1000 PTZ)

*New HP-mini netbook with INTEL atom / Silver, Black (750 PTZ)

*New iPod Touch 64 GB (800 PTZ)

*New iPod Touch 32 GB (600 PTZ)

*New iPod Touch 8 GB (400 PTZ)

*New 4 GB Shuffle / Blue, Green, Pink, Silver, Black (200 PTZ)

*New Apple Magic Mouse (500 PTZ)

*New 3D Blu Ray Disc Player (500 PTZ)

*New Flip Video Ultra HD (200 PTZ)

*New Iphone/ Ipod Touch Skins (35 PTZ)

shergold

no it says to get into the redemption you need to earn 50 points in SHOP … no it says to get into the redemption you need to earn 50 points in SHOP

Can you only buy from the shop if you're in the US?

JaYy_dOg

But you wont get as much money as thier worth, i.e no one would pay me … But you wont get as much money as thier worth, i.e no one would pay me £50 for mine with 4328 when i could get a laptop worth £1500, im not selling mine lol

Problem is though as i said above ive managed to get into 3 of the redemptions but only to find the ipads, laptops, consoles, games and mp3 players be out of stock within seconds. The chances of getting anything is probably lower than winning the lottery.

@Butterbean: Yes Shop is only for US, they said it would be available to all soon (but that was awhile back).

I have done some work for Lockerz in the past and am still with them as part of their advisory board. There are currently no UK redemptions, the current redemptions are for US participants of SHOP, which is unfortunate for us UK'ers.

The upside is that SHOP is launching very soon in the UK, which means more redemptions for us! If you have any q's, let me know.

Banned

Hey keith, is it true that you will be able to redeem 24/7 later this year?

Partially, the 24/7 redemption is just SHOP.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions