Found 22nd Nov 2009
cowards way out!

quick tip, dont use the same username for all forums, else we all find out about those sites you visit!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

Delicious.

Anyone want to elaborate?

robtallica;6971717

Delicious.Anyone want to elaborate?

me wants to know too

in the dark-please explain

barky;6971728

in the dark-please explain

Probably a power cut.

hi Donna,

am gonna go google bossyboots lol

Banned

who, what, where

Original Poster

just a user who has locked their thread on here. some one knows who im talking about but she hasnt seen this thread yet

you cant lock your own thread as far as i am aware, but i do understand what you are saying about usernames op.

http://www.gnurf.net/v3/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/028-sherlock-01.png

Original Poster

oops now she has hahahaha

Banned

oh not me then, unless you missed my post - lol

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6971745

you cant lock your own thread as far as i am aware, but i do understand … you cant lock your own thread as far as i am aware, but i do understand what you are saying about usernames op.

oooh well i wouldnt know ive never tried to lock one. well we all know who she got to lock it then hahahahaha

:o.....

donnaraine;6971760

oooh well i wouldnt know ive never tried to lock one. well we all know … oooh well i wouldnt know ive never tried to lock one. well we all know who she got to lock it then hahahahaha

who what why

Original Poster

sassie;6971750

oh not me then, unless you missed my post - lol

hey sass! i'll pm you chick :thumbsup:

Banned

FFS donna, spill, its to late for guessing games

damitttttt - someone has started a twitter account using bossyboots and its a man.............was gonna start one!

http://images.zaazu.com/img/puzzled-puzzled-befog-bewilder-smiley-emoticon-000670-large.gif

Did you mean this?

]http//ww…464

I wondered why it had been locked. Nothing untoward. Maybe the OP just contacted a mod to have it locked?

michelleleemoo;6971774

:lol:

donnaraine;6971760

oooh well i wouldnt know ive never tried to lock one. well we all know … oooh well i wouldnt know ive never tried to lock one. well we all know who she got to lock it then hahahahaha

thats my point as far as i am aware (we) dont have the power to lock anyones threads lol, as if i would lock a thread!

ps....if anyone know how then let me know ;-)

Charlie Scene;6971789

thats my point as far as i am aware (we) dont have the power to lock … thats my point as far as i am aware (we) dont have the power to lock anyones threads lol, as if i would lock a thread! ps....if anyone know how then let me know ;-)

I know, but not letting you know :whistling:

lol..

Banned

you jealous cause she's hotter than you op?

Marina;6971799

I know, but not letting you know :whistling:

really? nah you are winding me up - you dont know anything!!!!

Banned

Thread closed, too labour intensive.

Just a wee hint for the future, be cryptic and you run the risk of being called a coward or face sanctions should we decide to interpret posts/threads in a manner not 'intended'.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
  2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
  3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
  4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions