Log Cabin break with hot tub searching.... help please

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Hi Guys -

Just after a bit of help please from any of the holiday experts - trying to get a good deal on a short break for me and the missus.
Wanting a log cabin with hot tub - i live in South Yorkshire, so anywhere within a 2 hour drive.
Needs to be for 2 nights - Friday 28th February and Saturday 29th February, leaving on 1st March.

I've done the usual checking hoseasons website and the best I've found is this deal at Oakwood Lodges, Near York for £285.

It seems ok - and maybe i'm being a typical tight Yorkshireman, but I was wondering if there's any better websites, or deals to be checking for what is essentially just 1 full day and 2 evenings spent in the lodge.

Thanks - any help or recommendations greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
hoseasons.co.uk/lod…=12

Heres a link to the best deal ive managed to find so far....
Or ask a neighbour with a shed and a tin bath
They're no cheap, been looking myself but north of the border, I'll need to widen my search, i don't mind the travel. Good luck in your search, I'll have a look later when I get in, see if it helps.
You can't put a price on a good case of Pseudomonas dermatitis.
have a look at Forrest holidays forestholidays.co.uk prices might not be cheap but it's a nice place, I've linked to cropton, north yorkshire
Edited by: "Schlingel" 11th Dec 2019
Schlingel11/12/2019 12:48

have a look at Forrest holidays www.forestholidays.co.uk prices might not …have a look at Forrest holidays www.forestholidays.co.uk prices might not be cheap but it's a nice place, I've linked to cropton, north yorkshire

Quite a difference in price there between this and what the OP found. This is twice the cost although does look much nicer.
generationz11/12/2019 15:10

Quite a difference in price there between this and what the OP found. This …Quite a difference in price there between this and what the OP found. This is twice the cost although does look much nicer.

I get 3 nights for £525 for the dates OP wants
Wowser we have booked the actual lodge we initially looked out and I hadnt noticed it was the same price for 3 nights as it was for 2 nights.

So we got it for £285 - less than £100 per night, Friday Saturday Sunday and vacate 10am Monday.
I’m really happy with it 😃
nick198111/12/2019 16:07

Wowser we have booked the actual lodge we initially looked out and I hadnt …Wowser we have booked the actual lodge we initially looked out and I hadnt noticed it was the same price for 3 nights as it was for 2 nights.So we got it for £285 - less than £100 per night, Friday Saturday Sunday and vacate 10am Monday.I’m really happy with it 😃

A good result
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions