Log Cabins Sherwood Forest

Found 18th Aug 2008
Just booked a Log Cabin in Sherwood forest for a weekend in October. has anyone been/ can give any feedback??

Booked it with Hoseasons

Thanks

4 Comments

I haven't booked, but I'd like to. Do you mind me asking how much youve paid?

i have been a few years back tho and only for a short break i stayed here ]http//ww…rks it was great we had a 4 poster bed and a log burner

Not stayed there but is local to me, lovely surrounding area! check out Sherwood Pines, Rufford Park, Clumber Park and of course Sherwood Forest........hope you have a brilliant time in my part of the world

Original Poster

caz1cool;2770262

I haven't booked, but I'd like to. Do you mind me asking how much youve … I haven't booked, but I'd like to. Do you mind me asking how much youve paid?

Hi

I found it quite resonable. I paid £151 for 3 nights in Log Cabin. It was the cheapest option, i would have liked to upgrade to a better one but that is all they had available. Its a Birthday present for the Girlie,
All depends what time of the yr you go, October is quite cheap it seems, I wanted the £175 for 3 nights, which got a 4 posters, Oi Oi!!

The service has been really good, i ended up phoning them to book, was really helpful. Got a confirmation mail and brochure through the post today.

Website is [url]www.hoseasons.co.uk[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text