Expired

Logging into club lloyds - Username?

Found 17th Apr 2014
Didn't realise that Club Lloyds requires you to log into a whole separate website.
It appears that your username and password is not the same as the internet banking log in details..... Does anyone remember how they set theirs up? Did it ask you when you upgraded your account to create a new username or password - or did they send something through the post?

Just trying to think what it could be / or whether the bank gave me a username !

Will probably end up phoning the bank but won't be open at this time
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment

I know this thread is old now I had exactly the same problem! None of my usual usernames were working and there is no way to retrieve your username through the club lloyds site.

However I went back through my emails and found the following:

Username: is your Club Lloyds sort code plus your account number. For … Username: is your Club Lloyds sort code plus your account number. For example, if your sort code is 30-12-34 and your account number is 01234567, your username will be 30123401234567. You can find these details on your debit card for your Club Lloyds account.Password: Your password can be found in your welcome e-mail which was sent to you shortly after your account opening.

Hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions