Logic combi 24 central heating not working

Found 18th Feb 2015
I have a Logic combi 24 boiler but the heating has not been working for the past 2 days. I checked the basic things like making sure the thermostat is turned up and making sure its in the Winter position. There is a box next to the boiler which used to light up green when the heating was working but now its gone off.

Does anyone have a solution before calling British gas?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Hi, do u have a wireless thermostat, if so it could be dead batteries in the room thermostat
Let me know?
Andy
Original Poster
regizter11

Hi, do u have a wireless thermostat, if so it could be dead batteries in … Hi, do u have a wireless thermostat, if so it could be dead batteries in the room thermostatLet me know?Andy

It is a wireless thermostat and it did indeed show a low battery. I changed the batteries but the lights are still not turning on
Original Poster
anselmofa

It is a wireless thermostat and it did indeed show a low battery. I … It is a wireless thermostat and it did indeed show a low battery. I changed the batteries but the lights are still not turning on

If it helps, on the box where it shows the green light, there is a button which says "Do not press unless communication failure" and a "Reset" button below it. I have tried these but just shows a orange light for a few seconds
Just need to pair the wireless stat back up to the receiver by the boiler
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants