Groups
    EXPIRED

Logitech G25 Steering Wheel for PS3

Am looking to buy one for my brother for his PS3, but cheapest I have seen is £151 inc P&P, does anybody know of anywhere selling it cheaper? if is small company can you vouch for reliability also, as this amount is quite alot to me...

Thank you

5 Comments

Original Poster

Weird. I did actually do a full search before I posted, because I know how annoying duplicate threads are.

Really sorry about that.

MunkiMadz

Weird. I did actually do a full search before I posted, because I know … Weird. I did actually do a full search before I posted, because I know how annoying duplicate threads are.Really sorry about that.

The more the merrier :giggle:

I was actually pointing out the fact that it was strange that we were both looking for it since it is a niche product.

this is the best steering wheel ever. but too bad i cant afford it.

ALICOM007

this is the best steering wheel ever. but too bad i cant afford it.

It is very costly, but I think worth it you play racing games a lot or want an extra immersive experience.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      2. Apples new update58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837

See more discussions