Groups
    EXPIRED

Logitech Harmony One

Hi Everyone.

I've finally ventured into the world of an AV receiver & speaker set-up etc etc, along with my Wii, PS3, Sky HD, Stereo I have about 6 remotes clutering up my living room.

So I've decided to get rid of them all and replace them with a Harmony One. I've seen the previous posts 6 - 8 weeks ago when they were available on Play for £69.99 but I can't find one under £100 now. Anyone stumbled upon any bargains for the elusive remote of my dreams????

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

bear in mind the harmony wont work with your ps3

Original Poster

Covered that one - The new adaptor comes out on Wednesday which allows PS3 control

efc1888;5851393

Covered that one - The new adaptor comes out on Wednesday which allows … Covered that one - The new adaptor comes out on Wednesday which allows PS3 control

That's interesting . How much will that cost ?

Original Poster

I think I saw it on Play for £44.99, which is a bit steep, but I'm hoping for a combined harmony one & PS3 adaptor package

Thanks for that bud .Do you think its worth it ?as Ps3 remote is only about £15

Original Poster

depends really on whether you want one remote for everything or two? I've just set up a new system so thought I could finish it off nicely with just having the one remote.

There's an offer for the harmony one at play at the minute to get it for £69.59 with voucher code HARMONY42 it's on a thread somewhere so I'm getting that and the PS3 adaptor for pretty much the same price as the remote is on it's own frmo Amazon - happy days!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions