Groups

Logitech Harmony One value

I have been given a harmony one remote but have no need for it so was wondering how much i should sell it for. It is still brand new in sealed package so would like a fair price.

What do you guys think?

8 Comments

They're £120ish online, so £80 if in good condition?

Original Poster

sancho1983

They're £120ish online, so £80 if in good condition?

Its still BNIB (sealed) So was looking around £100, or is that a bit optomistic ?

Banned

Nice, put me in contact with your 'friends' please.

Original Poster

lumoruk

Nice, put me in contact with your 'friends' please.

It was a birthday gift of a relative, Would rather use the cash to get something i will use thou.

Banned

It's an awesome bit of kit you should look up how much easier it is to control your electrical equipment.

Yeah, I would say use it, I have a 555, or 515 I can't remember, and it's great. Maybe you would get £100, but I think it would be pushing it

Original Poster

sancho1983

Yeah, I would say use it, I have a 555, or 515 I can't remember, and it's … Yeah, I would say use it, I have a 555, or 515 I can't remember, and it's great. Maybe you would get £100, but I think it would be pushing it

I may just try it for a couple of weeks and decide

Banned

Unhinged

I may just try it for a couple of weeks and decide

of course that would affect its resale value, but it was a gift. Don't know how many different devices you have but the more you have the more obvious it is to keep just one remote out on the side rather than 5+
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?11
      2. Beer experts help required!22
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78

See more discussions