Logitech K400 Plus with a Raspberry Pi

Editor 13
Found 17th Dec 2017
Hey guys, just a quick one.

I've bought the boy a Raspberry Pi for Christmas and was wondering if anybody had used one with the Logitech K400, for whatever method.

He just wants to have a tinker about with it, and I assumed this keyboard would be a great fit for it with its build in track pad.

TIA
Community Updates
AskElectronics
13 Comments
Is it Bluetooth, if so you need an adapter!
Original Poster Editor
Xboxgamer3211 m ago

Really? My Raspberry Pi 3 has bluetooth on-board. I use a Dualshock 3 with it, so I don't think that's the case
BuzzDuraband53 s ago

Really? My Raspberry Pi 3 has bluetooth on-board. I use a Dualshock 3 with …Really? My Raspberry Pi 3 has bluetooth on-board. I use a Dualshock 3 with it, so I don't think that's the case

Yeah, which one is it. Depending on the model?
Original Poster Editor
Xboxgamer3212 m ago

I don't think it's Bluetooth, anyway

32784514-pMzCZ.jpg
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

I don't think it's Bluetooth, anyway [Image]

Yeah that’s fine!
Original Poster Editor
Xboxgamer3211 m ago

Yeah that’s fine!

Have you had experience with the K400 and a Raspberry Pi?
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

Have you had experience with the K400 and a Raspberry Pi?

No
I have used the K400 not the plus version with an original Pi, it was not Bluetooth but Logitech wireless via a USB dongle.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 17th Dec 2017
Original Poster Editor
OBH6UK1 m ago

I have used the K400 not the plus version with an original Pi, it was not …I have used the K400 not the plus version with an original Pi, it was not Bluetooth but Logitech wireless via a USB dongle.

Excellent, I assume the trackpad worked as intended on it?
@BuzzDuraband

The K400 works fine with the Pi.

I use the original model32784886-EAsw4.jpg
Track pad works "Out of the box". I used to get a random sticky key issue pop up but that stopped. That must have just been the batteries in the keyboard going.
Original Poster Editor
MrCollective5 m ago

@BuzzDuraband The K400 works fine with the Pi.I use the original …@BuzzDuraband The K400 works fine with the Pi.I use the original model[Image] Track pad works "Out of the box". I used to get a random sticky key issue pop up but that stopped. That must have just been the batteries in the keyboard going.

Superstar, thanks bud. I'll get one ordered. Have a great Christmas
It's a computer, of course a keyboard and mouse worth with it...
Original Poster Editor
dcx_badass3 m ago

It's a computer, of course a keyboard and mouse worth with it...

I've ordered it now. I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Appreciate the confirmation
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants