Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth at Amazon Business £29.68 (Requires Amazon Business A/C)

Posted 31st Jan
Please note that this is only available at this price if you have an Amazon Business account.

(Thanks to plewis00for finding this deal)

If you do not have Amazon Prime then it would probably be more cost effective if you found something else for £4.29 to make up a total order of £20 for free shipping rather than paying £4.49 for delivery.

===========================
Product details:

• Multi-Device Pairing : Pair up to 3 different PC or laptop devices and easily switch between them with the touch of a button; the MX Master wireless mouse is both Bluetooth and Unifying receiver compatible
  • Precision and Speed : Navigate through long documents and web pages faster and easier with the adaptive scroll wheel of this ergonomic mouse, switching seamlessly from click-to-click to hyper-fast scrolling, on Windows as well as on Mac
  • Logitech Darkfield Tracking : Outperforms optical sensors and allows you to use this computer mouse on virtually any surface, be it shiny white or even glass
  • Distinctive Thumb Wheel : Experience side-to-side scrolling with a stroke of your thumb. To unlock the full range of thumb wheel possibilities of the PC mouse, remember to install Logitech options software
  • Enhanced Power Management : This Logitech mouse offers up to 40 days of power on a single full charge, full day of usage in only 4 minutes charge time with no downtime while recharging your cordless Bluetooth mouse
  • Upgrade to MX Master 3 for ultimate productivity : Scroll 1000 lines in a second, App specific profiles, USB-C rechargeable, improved thumb controls
amazon.co.uk/Log…588
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Bought this recently through the Amazon warehouse deal. Anyone who is considering it just go for it. Well worth the money
Are things usually cheaper with a Business Account? because they are always offering me one.
Cracking good mouse. Does the business every day at work
Good mouse - also got it from the Amazon Warehouse deal - but I've found it a big too big for my hands.
Waiting on an MX Anywhere to see if that's better for me.
dorito31/01/2020 12:13

Good mouse - also got it from the Amazon Warehouse deal - but I've found …Good mouse - also got it from the Amazon Warehouse deal - but I've found it a big too big for my hands.Waiting on an MX Anywhere to see if that's better for me.

Hope you got the Anywhere for £4.68 via Amazon Business account too.
luvclub31/01/2020 13:17

Hope you got the Anywhere for £4.68 via Amazon Business account too.

Don't have a Amazon Business account. But you can get a Logitech MX Anywhere mouse for under fiver?! Wow!
mrpipster31/01/2020 02:44

Are things usually cheaper with a Business Account? because they are …Are things usually cheaper with a Business Account? because they are always offering me one.

99.99% are usually the same price but then some rare items are marked as "Business Price" and have ridiculous discounts. I don't think there is any way to filter/list only these deals on the Amazon website and I believe they could only be found by accident or via deals posted by other members who have noticed a deal. But since HUKD have now banned deals posted for Amazon Business due to its membership being too restrictive (unlike say Costco), it would probably be unlikely that future deals could be shared.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants