Expired

Logitech MX Revolution Mice

3 replies
Found 29th Jan 2007
the best deal i could find is ebuyer 51.99 with free del. and 1.5% cash back, also savastore at 51.88 with 4% cashback but they charge about £5 for del.

does anyone know any better deal than this please?

Thank you very much

1. Ask
  2. Logitech
4 Comments

Original Poster

can anyone help?

faifai1980

can anyone help?

Did you Froogle?

]http//fr…=en

I was looking for MX revoloution last week and the cheapest i could find was ebuyer's price as you quoted. I felt 50 quid was a bit too much to pay for a mouse so i got] Microsoft laser 5000 from PcWorld for £25. It's a good mouse but i don't like the wheel as it doesn't 'tick' when you roll it and the receiver is gigantic. I now wish i paid a bit more and went for a logitech mouse.
By the way there was a Logitech MX610 for as low as £18 from one of the sellers at amazon.co.uk.
Good luck, a good mouse certainly make you life easier especially if you are a heavy computer user.
][COLOR=Black][/COLOR]

I got the Logitech V200 cordless from PCW for my laptop, the main reason was because it said the battery could last up to a year. It takes 2 AA's and if it lasts longer than the Targus mini I had - great. Also the V200 is a full size mouse and not a mini. Cost about 29 quid I think and no complaints so far.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions