EXPIRED

Logitech MX620 Wireless Mouse receiver

Does anybody have a receiver for this mouse they are willing to sell as ours is broken leaving us with a new but useless mouse.

2 Comments

Most of the Logitech range are coded together in the factory so a replacement would likely be no use to you. That applied to my G7 and my MX Revolution, but please contact Logitech support for them to confirm. I would actually recommend contacting their telephone support regardless as they may offer a replacement or deal on a replacement as a good will gesture, great customer support.

sibeer;5997773

Most of the Logitech range are coded together in the factory so a … Most of the Logitech range are coded together in the factory so a replacement would likely be no use to you. That applied to my G7 and my MX Revolution, but please contact Logitech support for them to confirm. I would actually recommend contacting their telephone support regardless as they may offer a replacement or deal on a replacement as a good will gesture, great customer support.

Agreed about their support, Initially had a fault with my MX1000 base, 1 quick call to Logitech UK (which was based in Slough) and within 5 days I had a replacement.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)23
    2. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    3. E-liquid44
    4. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56

See more discussions