Groups

Logitech Steering Wheel

Got the logitech steering wheel from Zavvi last week. Where are the trigger buttons located, as I need them to play Burnout Paradise?

i though it would be the ones beneath the steering wheel, but they are registering in the game as RB and Lb buttons rather than the trigger buttons.

Am i doing something wrong, or have i got a faulty steering wheel?

4 Comments

surely the triggers would be configured to the pedals and not the paddles as the paddles are for gear changes and thus rb/lb

Banned

awoodhall2003;5815236

surely the triggers would be configured to the pedals and not the paddles … surely the triggers would be configured to the pedals and not the paddles as the paddles are for gear changes and thus rb/lb

+1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5815236

surely the triggers would be configured to the pedals and not the paddles … surely the triggers would be configured to the pedals and not the paddles as the paddles are for gear changes and thus rb/lb

Yeah - read the instructions after i posted and it said the padddles were RB/LB. Suppose the pedals would make sense - i'll give it a go later.

Cheers for that

darkblueblood;5816390

Yeah - read the instructions after i posted and it said the padddles were … Yeah - read the instructions after i posted and it said the padddles were RB/LB. Suppose the pedals would make sense - i'll give it a go later.Cheers for that

sure would...and on the off chance you dont want/like the pedals you should be able to reconfigure in most games anyways
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions