Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse - Problems

Found 14th Nov 2009
Got this keyboard and mouse and its seems so unresponsive, if i type fast it will miss out some letters the mouse moves slow also.

Anyone had these issue or is there anything i can do, very frustraiting might just go back to wired

7 Comments

Mine does the same, its really annoying. I thought it was the batteries but ive changed them and its still the same

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6887737

Mine does the same, its really annoying. I thought it was the batteries … Mine does the same, its really annoying. I thought it was the batteries but ive changed them and its still the same

Hmmm, if its a problem then mine can go back, ive had wireless before and it worked fine as it should.

Its so annoying, especially if you're typing a password in as you dont know if its come up.

Soooooooooooooooooo annoying.

Anyone else?

i have the same set, but not the same problem tbh. But i am close to my receiver
however, I wouldnt rule out calling Logitech, I did this when my keyboard stopped working and they very promptly (11 min call) shipped a EX100 set out inc the mouse to replace this issue.
Complain and you probably will get it too.
But i agree i cant go too far without mouse becoming a bit slow and keyboard

If you can jus try to put the reciever in a place where nothings in the way (maybe on top of monitor if you can? or side of desk. I guess that will fix it but its not ideal, and again Logitech customer support is great so you might as well try get a free set heh!

Original Poster

munaaf;6887873

i have the same set, but not the same problem tbh. But i am close to my … i have the same set, but not the same problem tbh. But i am close to my receiverhowever, I wouldnt rule out calling Logitech, I did this when my keyboard stopped working and they very promptly (11 min call) shipped a EX100 set out inc the mouse to replace this issue.Complain and you probably will get it too.But i agree i cant go too far without mouse becoming a bit slow and keyboard

munaaf;6887890

If you can jus try to put the reciever in a place where nothings in the … If you can jus try to put the reciever in a place where nothings in the way (maybe on top of monitor if you can? or side of desk. I guess that will fix it but its not ideal, and again Logitech customer support is great so you might as well try get a free set heh!

Thanks for your responce.

I tucked the receiver away behind tv at first but then realised this might affect performence so moved it in front of TV, im about a metre away at most. It really shouldnt be this bad.

Will give them a call on monday and see what they come up with. :thumbsup:

Starr;6887923

Thanks for your responce.I tucked the receiver away behind tv at first … Thanks for your responce.I tucked the receiver away behind tv at first but then realised this might affect performence so moved it in front of TV, im about a metre away at most. It really shouldnt be this bad.Will give them a call on monday and see what they come up with. :thumbsup:

Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions