Groups

Loic Remy only £8.5 Million Grab a bargain @ The Daily Telepgraph

The poor lad has failed his medical and now back available for £8.5 million (As long as your a top four club)
    Maybe available for your Sunday league team come the end of August!!!
    Grab a Remy while you can...won't be around forever...

13 Comments

umm can not see it being a medical issue as if it is then he wont be able to move anywhere, unless the buying club are happy to turn the other cheek...

I suspect it will be a 'unreasonable demand' from the player/agent

Like when Newcastle agreed to fly Micheal Owen by Helicopter so he did not have to move! remember that stupidity

DarkEnergy2012

i read somewhere ages ago that he has a heart defect, quite a minor one & … i read somewhere ages ago that he has a heart defect, quite a minor one & manageable but this will be the reason, they had already agreed terms/wages etc before the medicalnot a bad player defo worth 8mil, you don't get many international forwards in that price bracket

ahh did not realise that, probably the Americans insurance company refused to insure him

disappointment. Remy would have fitted in. Remy studge and Lambert would have been a good mix of strikers.

plus he comes with prem experience and 8.5 was cheap.

Bargain if insurance covers his heart issue

LOL he would not of fitted in at liverpool, he is not a suarez replacement.

I predict liverpool will come at tops 5th this coming season, more realistically 6th or 7th though.

EN1GMA

disappointment. Remy would have fitted in. Remy studge and Lambert would … disappointment. Remy would have fitted in. Remy studge and Lambert would have been a good mix of strikers.

Studge? Don't, please.

To score the goals he did in what was an a'wful Newcastle team he's well worth 8 million. Good luck fella.

deeky

Studge? Don't, please.

Lol

Hopefully we'll go 3 up front with sturridge up front and markovich and sterling either side. It'll be interesting which midfield he'll pick

We'll still take you back at Newcastle!

He was in talks with Sunderland this evening.

Aeschylus

ahh did not realise that, probably the Americans insurance company … ahh did not realise that, probably the Americans insurance company refused to insure him

Never stopped ASA Hartford, no wanted him due to heart problems. Scottish international and sterling Blue.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions