Lokal scammers beware

Found 9th Oct 2017
They work to get good feedback first then they abuse it. And you couldn't tell as there's a loophole. When an item is sold, feedback can only be left if the ad is still there. What they do is before you can leave feedback, they delete the listing after they get paid. So it looks like they have good feedback altogether. These scammers are more active than the usual non scammers. I tried contacting lokal many times, no response, I don't think anyone monitors this website. I'm in touch with other users that got scammed. I tried to contact lokal to take that user down as I'm sure other victims have to prevent this. But there's no support. I wouldn't use that site and I think hotukdeals.com should not have it linked in anyway.
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
This is one of them.
User CTPP
Ive contacted the person that left the recent review and they were a victim like me.
@MarioLH

^ Customer Support for lokal.com; included for comment/review.
Hey @MarioLH - just tagging you in this here for a review.
You can tag people?

Test @Destard

Edit: I didn't get a notification.
Maybe you only get notified if someone else tags you?
Edited by: "Uranus" 9th Oct 2017
MarzBarz58 m ago

@Destard

That worked.
Thanks
"When an item is sold, feedback can only be left if the ad is still there."

Really? Sounds daft.
The whole sites daft!
Awful website. Wonder how much they paid to take it over.
I was browsing yesterday and it doesn't seem many people post a sale. Im after some vouchers so i think i need to be careful
Misslovely43 m ago

I was browsing yesterday and it doesn't seem many people post a sale. Im …I was browsing yesterday and it doesn't seem many people post a sale. Im after some vouchers so i think i need to be careful

Watch out for the new ads that appear then get deleted. Remember their username and avoid.
Lokal has been a cracking success
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions