1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/puddlestomper.gif

Is that Dawn French?

Is it you demoting my posts,
like you were going to demote me from pieday;-)

ha ha :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

No charver, you can have pieday. But first you must be my official slide tester ;-) .................

http://blog.rac.me.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/grated_slide_for_kids.jpg

salder21;2986113

No charver, you can have pieday. But first you must be my official slide … No charver, you can have pieday. But first you must be my official slide tester ;-) .................

ouch.... thats cruel :giggle:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

hehe..the return of shredder....

magicbeans;2986372

hehe..the return of shredder....

:lol: you geek!:p

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Lime"]I loved the turtles[/COLOR][/SIZE]:oops:

robtallica;2986398

:lol: you geek!:p[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Lime"]I loved the … :lol: you geek!:p[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Lime"]I loved the turtles[/COLOR][/SIZE]:oops:

geekin it up.....ninja style...or was it hero turtle style.... what was the difference between the ninja turtles and the hero turtles...

think i was in love with michelangelo!

magicbeans;2986418

geekin it up.....ninja style...or was it hero turtle style.... what was … geekin it up.....ninja style...or was it hero turtle style.... what was the difference between the ninja turtles and the hero turtles...think i was in love with michelangelo!

he's called mike now- they've modernised they're names lol............. leo, don, mike and raph

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2986418

geekin it up.....ninja style...or was it hero turtle style.... what was … geekin it up.....ninja style...or was it hero turtle style.... what was the difference between the ninja turtles and the hero turtles...think i was in love with michelangelo!

lol

lyndsbowes;2986439

he's called mike now- they've modernised they're names lol............. … he's called mike now- they've modernised they're names lol............. leo, don, mike and raph

saw the film a couple years back... so so lame!!!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2986418

lyndsbowes;2986439

he's called mike now- they've modernised they're names lol............. … he's called mike now- they've modernised they're names lol............. leo, don, mike and raph

YEAH! you listen to the expert!!! lol

magicbeans;2986461

saw the film a couple years back... so so lame!!!

my little boy LOVES them which is weird coz i used to watch them

i fell in a puddle like that on Dartmoor with 60lbs of kit on my back, nearly/did (was that wet couldnt tell) poo myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710991
    2. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…44
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769578
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)72567

See more discussions