Groups

LoL

Buy an iPhone 7 128gb right now from apple store = £700 yet the S8 is apparently a mug. It only has 2 gb ram, wow.

Top comments

Error440

English please

Roughly translated its says, "I'm a Troll and want to bash Apple"

So basically missed the point that Android is over bloated and poorly optimised. While trying to defend why the worlds biggest exploding phone manufacturer can charge Apple money for a Spec heavy firecracker "-TBC".

I don't get all this rubbish, people buy whatever phone they want to, it's their choice, even if it is the samsung, and the wrong choice
    Sent from my iPhone

English please
    28 Comments

English please

LOL

Error440

English please

Roughly translated its says, "I'm a Troll and want to bash Apple"

So basically missed the point that Android is over bloated and poorly optimised. While trying to defend why the worlds biggest exploding phone manufacturer can charge Apple money for a Spec heavy firecracker "-TBC".

mattkkinng

Buy an iPhone 7 128gb right now from apple store = £700 yet the S8 is … Buy an iPhone 7 128gb right now from apple store = £700 yet the S8 is apparently a mug. It only has 2 gb ram, wow.

Apple iPhone 7; Memory: 2GB (LPDDR4 RAM); Storage: 32, 128, or 256GB
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus; Memory: 3GB (LPDDR4 RAM); Storage: 32, 128, or 256GB

[ apple.com/uk/…cs/ ]

---

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+; Memory: 4GB (LPDDR4 RAM); Storage: 64GB

[ samsung.com/glo…cs/ ]

Oneday77

Roughly translated its says, "I'm a Troll and want to bash Apple"So … Roughly translated its says, "I'm a Troll and want to bash Apple"So basically missed the point that Android is over bloated and poorly optimised. While trying to defend why the worlds biggest exploding phone manufacturer can charge Apple money for a Spec heavy firecracker "-TBC".

Oh the irony in this comment

benjammin316

LOL

Jokes fam

I don't get all this rubbish, people buy whatever phone they want to, it's their choice, even if it is the samsung, and the wrong choice
    Sent from my iPhone

Bure11

Oh the irony in this comment

https://i.imgflip.com/jonz0.jpg

nathan3007

I don't get all this rubbish, people buy whatever phone they want to, … I don't get all this rubbish, people buy whatever phone they want to, it's their choice, even if it is the samsung, and the wrong choice ;)Sent from my iPhone

X) I'm rocking a Motorola to be different. I dislike apple and Samsung

Xiaomi is cheaper though.
    https://media.makeameme.org/created/am-i-annoying.jpg

Bure11

X) I'm rocking a Motorola to be different. I dislike apple and Samsung

I'm oh so tempted to try a OnePlus (I should of put sent from my blackberry at the bottom instead of iPhone :p)

davewave

Xiaomi is cheaper though.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ac7MA7r5IMYda/giphy.gif

You're right! the S8 is a mug......

http://i.imgur.com/Ap6pGRP.jpg

2gb ram is abit of a joke though, unless iOS can manage very little ram well. doubt it though

silverblueray

2gb ram is abit of a joke though, unless iOS can manage very little ram … 2gb ram is abit of a joke though, unless iOS can manage very little ram well. doubt it though

It can manage very little RAM because it doesn't require the same amount of RAM as Android due to the way it handles background processes. 2GB RAM on iOS is basically like 3-4GB RAM on Android.

Not really sure what the point of this thread is anyway. No official channels are saying the S8 is a rip off. Just because some people on here have said it, does that make it worthwhile posting this? The sheer amount of cheap Chinese handset postings on here speaks volumes about users' perception of value. The iPhone 7 and S8 are great phones in their own right - their cost is irrelevant anyway, since most people buy on contract.

lol

if you look at the original posters other threads it will tell you all you need to know

Cheapest place to get an S7?

Why is everyone hating on the s8?

Edited by: "mattmerch" 18th Apr

mattkkinng

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Buy an iPhone 7 128gb right now from apple store … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Buy an iPhone 7 128gb right now from apple store = £700 yet the S8 is apparently a mug. It only has 2 gb ram, wow.\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

OP - why is everyone hating on the iPhone 7??

So you were the boy calling wolf then?

I remember when you used to make and receive calls with phones what's the big deal here.

misterleoni

It can manage very little RAM because it doesn't require the same amount … It can manage very little RAM because it doesn't require the same amount of RAM as Android due to the way it handles background processes. 2GB RAM on iOS is basically like 3-4GB RAM on Android.

Still a really average amount, you mean?

moneysavingkitten

Still a really average amount, you mean?

Just irrelevant unless you're suffering from memory issues, which iPhones don't tend to do from personal experience. I don't think the S8 will either, yet people are still moaning that it doesn't have 6GB or more of RAM.

Original Poster

mattmerch

if you look at the original posters other threads it will tell you all … if you look at the original posters other threads it will tell you all you need to know :)Cheapest place to get an S7?Why is everyone hating on the s8?

​Because the s8 isn't something i need?

silverblueray

2gb ram is abit of a joke though, unless iOS can manage very little ram … 2gb ram is abit of a joke though, unless iOS can manage very little ram well. doubt it though

Geekbench results state each gen of recent iPhone surpasses the competition in CPU and compute benchmarks, I expect the new iPhone this year to do the same.

So all these comments about "joke RAM" are obsolete (*insert "Brother Nero" gif here*) because the optimisation on iPhones are second to none.

Edited by: "hass123" 19th Apr

misterleoni

their cost is irrelevant anyway, since most people buy on contract.

Yeah, that makes them virtually free innit.

Rubisco

Yeah, that makes them virtually free innit.

It certainly masks the cost.

mattkkinng

Because the s8 isn't something i need?

can you translate that into English ?

Original Poster

mattmerch

can you translate that into English ?

​Use Google translate, available in the play Store
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions