Found 11th Dec 2008
i got my bro's calender, and there was number 8 that was open, but 22 was above it not open, so i put my fingers in 8 and crafted my way up into 22 and managed to rob number 22 and eat it. He isnt going to like the 22nd of december

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

excellent stealth work

Banned

lol try and send 24th my way ;-) :thumbsup:

if its one of those basic ones open the top with a knife and slide the choclate holder out and fill all the holes with nutella

slide it back in and seal with glue like a prit stick and he will think all his chocs have melted haha

Original Poster

Sh0rty;3726533

if its one of those basic ones open the top with a knife and slide the … if its one of those basic ones open the top with a knife and slide the choclate holder out and fill all the holes with nutellaslide it back in and seal with glue like a prit stick and he will think all his chocs have melted haha

You do not realise how much that post just made me laugh

Rep for u hahahahahahaha

rolling on floor laughing my ass off peeing in my pants not able to get up off floor gasping for breath.

dean3988;3726545

You do not realise how much that post just made me laughRep for u … You do not realise how much that post just made me laughRep for u hahahahahahaharolling on floor laughing my ass off peeing in my pants not able to get up off floor gasping for breath.

took my mum and sister 3 years to realise what i was doing haha and thats cause i left the nutella out next to her calender by accident haha :whistling:

Original Poster

Sh0rty;3726591

took my mum and sister 3 years to realise what i was doing haha and thats … took my mum and sister 3 years to realise what i was doing haha and thats cause i left the nutella out next to her calender by accident haha :whistling:

LMFAO HAHAHAHA

Sh0rty;3726533

if its one of those basic ones open the top with a knife and slide the … if its one of those basic ones open the top with a knife and slide the choclate holder out and fill all the holes with nutellaslide it back in and seal with glue like a prit stick and he will think all his chocs have melted haha

Genius, absolute genius - I only wish I knew this when my brother lived at home!

lol @ nutella, class ¤¤

just be careful in winter cus if its that cold the nutella can go hard lol

We used to very carefully unwrap the chocolate christmas tree ornaments, eat the chocolate then very carefully rewrap the ornaments to make it look as though the chocolate was still inside.

My mum used to go mental on christmas Day trying to find a chocolate to give to my baby sister:-D

haha thats class

How about slicing open the bottom of the box, sliding the chocolate tray out and eating it all, get some rubber gloves some excrimate and molde it into the chocolate holders then replace the tray and re-seal the box!

Free chocolates for you,
Free laugh when your bro tries to eat one,
More laughs when he realises what hes done,
The priceless look on his face,

Please record it on your phone and post it!

My sister opened up all her presents way before xmas day.
everyone was out of the house apart from her (she was about 12 i think) when we got back 2hrs later she told me what presents I had, and when i looked at the xmas tree every single present had the same wrapping paper on lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810991
    2. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…44
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769578
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)72567

See more discussions