Groups

lol!!!

Latreasa Goodman claims she ordered -- and paid -- for a box of some delicious nuggets at a Mickey D's in Florida over the weekend, when suddenly the unthinkable happened -- she was told there were no more nuggets to be had. When an employee told her it was against store policy to give refunds, Latreasa called 911 -- three times in a row.

When the cops got to the scene, they tried to explain that McNugget drama is not an emergency -- but according to the police report obtained by TheSmokingGun.com, Latreasa begged to differ:

"This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

But here's the rub: Even after cops cited her for "misuse of 911," Latreasa continued to tell cops, "This is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency."

13 Comments

delicious nuggets! lol

Banned

only in america

lol Leer, she must be addicted to them!

Its not an emergency, but if she brouhgt something they dont have that is like theft if they dont give her cash back?
    sorry could not be bohered to read the link lol

dumb ass yank

She is an effing nugget!!!

It's a shame that the rules on police popping a cap in someone's face are so strict, isn't it?

McNuggetgate

It's a bit like when you get old dears phoning 999 cause they can't open a tin of cat food! How mental can you get?

Banned

Wow you've .... it has made it onto Bitterwallet you're famous

Original Poster

lumoruk;4549766

Wow you've .... it has made it onto Bitterwallet you're famous

ha ha ha, I noticed!!!xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions