lol

why does my dog run to the door when someone is knocking? its never for him !!!

18 Comments

How do you know it's not for him until you've opened the door to see who it is?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6553647

How do you know it's not for him until you've opened the door to see who … How do you know it's not for him until you've opened the door to see who it is?

you must be stupid if you think someone is going to knock on the door asking for my dog

mr miagi;6553673

you must be stupid if you think someone is going to knock on the door … you must be stupid if you think someone is going to knock on the door asking for my dog

You must be very arrogant if you think that he doesn't have any dog mates that might want him to come out and play.
Or maybe you are stupid enough to think he has a mobile that they text him on?

What a stupid thead.

Banned

^ Lol.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6553688

You must be very arrogant if you think that he doesn't have any dog mates … You must be very arrogant if you think that he doesn't have any dog mates that might want him to come out and play.Or maybe you are stupid enough to think he has a mobile that they text him on?What a stupid thead.

try having a sense of humour:thumbsup:

mr miagi;6553709

try having a sense of humour:thumbsup:

oh the irony .:roll:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6553716

straight back at ya.:roll:

:thumbsup:

Another doggy thought for the day...who picks up guide dog pooh? lol

debbielon;6553734

Another doggy thought for the day...who picks up guide dog pooh? lol

think we answered that t'other day they go in the gutter..

one day the op will get a shock, i'm going to track him down get his dogs name and knock asking for the dog

Banned

The police would knock on the door for your dog to take him to be destroyed

lumoruk;6553787

The police would knock on the door for your dog to take him to be … The police would knock on the door for your dog to take him to be destroyed

lol

(as per the title of thread!!)

LOL!!

maddogb;6553765

think we answered that t'other day they go in the gutter..one day the op … think we answered that t'other day they go in the gutter..one day the op will get a shock, i'm going to track him down get his dogs name and knock asking for the dog

The owner still has to pick it up. Just beacuse the person is blind/partially sighted, doesn't mean they have no senses.

Lulu'sMammy;6554604

The owner still has to pick it up. Just beacuse the person is … The owner still has to pick it up. Just beacuse the person is blind/partially sighted, doesn't mean they have no senses.

yeah make them get on there knees and smell for the mess and while there down there they may as well pick mine up to :whistling::oops:

Punkytiptop;6554638

yeah make them get on there knees and smell for the mess and while there … yeah make them get on there knees and smell for the mess and while there down there they may as well pick mine up to :whistling::oops:

Are you being a gonk for a reason? Or is it just a todays special?

its a Dog, lol that's y:)

Lulu'sMammy;6554604

The owner still has to pick it up. Just beacuse the person is … The owner still has to pick it up. Just beacuse the person is blind/partially sighted, doesn't mean they have no senses.

eh? so they are supposed to have a "feel" round the gutter to see if the dog has done a number 1 or 2? sounds a bit dangerous to me they gonna get their head run over

maddogb;6555233

eh? so they are supposed to have a "feel" round the gutter to see if the … eh? so they are supposed to have a "feel" round the gutter to see if the dog has done a number 1 or 2? sounds a bit dangerous to me they gonna get their head run over

The dog is actually trained to poo and wee on command, in emergencies the dog indicates the need to go by edging towards the gutter. The owner is still required to "pick up" afterwards unless under dangerous circumstances.

Blimey it was only a joke. I think some people are in need of a sense of humour transplant. Why so serious?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions