Groups

LOL!

even the post i made about ad click net doesnt open.
    i didnt want to write the whole thing encase this post doesnt open either.
    comment here plz, thanks

8 Comments

ur other thread is working okay

Original Poster

hey someones commented on my last post but i cant open that one either because its coming up with 1x1 GIF

:

fps_d0minat0r;7006880

hey someones commented on my last post but i cant open that one either … hey someones commented on my last post but i cant open that one either because its coming up with 1x1 GIF

i will go copy and paste it in here :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;7006879

ur other thread is working okay

im getting blank white screen :?

faevilangel posted this in ur other thread

It's one of the ad networks the site uses, might have to clear your cookies/ cache

Original Poster

bossyboots;7006892

faevilangel posted this in ur other threadIt's one of the ad networks the … faevilangel posted this in ur other threadIt's one of the ad networks the site uses, might have to clear your cookies/ cache

ahhh thanks......i get it often though.

plus it still amuses me that theres no google search results for it.

fps_d0minat0r;7006903

ahhh thanks......i get it often though.plus it still amuses me that … ahhh thanks......i get it often though.plus it still amuses me that theres no google search results for it.

sorry I am so useless at technical stuff about pc!!! good luck with sortin it out as must be really annoying

am off to land of nod now. good luck:-D

fps_d0minat0r;7006903

ahhh thanks......i get it often though.plus it still amuses me that … ahhh thanks......i get it often though.plus it still amuses me that theres no google search results for it.

It happens to me, your other thread would not open, and i don't know why, been like this ages and can't find the reason why.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?914
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions