LOL - anyone heard this song Jizz in my pants...

22 replies
Found 12th Mar 2009
My hubby just showed me this video -

LOL

Got me giggling

WIll post the link in the next post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

yea-posted a few times recently-well worth a repost as its funny as hell!

repost, kinda old now too

just seems to be possibly German sense of humour imitation of the the pet shop boys to me and not that funny.

Original Poster

Oh was it posted before - I searched the title - and didn't find it!

Was funny though - I don't know how those guys kept a straight face

Butterflies;4624050

Oh was it posted before - I searched the title - and didn't find it!Was … Oh was it posted before - I searched the title - and didn't find it!Was funny though - I don't know how those guys kept a straight face

The search on here is funnier ;-)

:lol: lol, yh someone put it on here a month or so ago but can't remember who:? Very funny :lol:

Banned

*YAWN*
old now!!

Original Poster

Ooh sorry for boring the pants off you!

Did you spot Justin Timberlake mopping up ?

I saw this months ago, but its still funny as fark !

There's an album?!

Abvance;4624207

There's an album?!

Oh yeah. If you have spotify.. (or warez or whatever) search for "incredibad"

Yea heard this a weeks or so ago was soo funny they have a couple of funny ones search for their other ones aswell.

Titchimp;4624227

Oh yeah. If you have spotify.. (or warez or whatever) search for … Oh yeah. If you have spotify.. (or warez or whatever) search for "incredibad"

Downloading now...lol

lol - i read abut this in the free papers this week but forgot about it until i read this thread - very funny video..

check out their one with justin timerlake - d**k in a box.... its soo funny, and very well written and sang proper too!!!.. im on a boat is the second funniest though! AWSOME!

Original Poster

I just done a little survey amongst my mummy friends and NONE of them had ever heard the expression ****! I hope it's not a banned word - lol - I'd never heard of it until last week!

Original Poster

:oops::oops:Oh no! I see it automatically got edited when I wrote the last message- and it hasn't in the title = WHoops - I guess it is banned!:oops::oops:

It's not funny at all...

Bhav007;4628169

It's not funny at all...

Is this a sore subject with you or something?

No, I just don't find it funny...and no offence but some of us have other places to ****
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72795
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    3. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66

See more discussions