Groups

LOL chat roulette improv PART 2

new improv vid just gone up, havent even watched it all the way through but im linking it cos no doubt it will be ownage like the first one

youtube.com/wat…sub

30 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

]part 1 for those who haven't seen it

Lol, brilliant! Never been on chatroulette before, I thought it was for gambling...

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8225549

Lol, brilliant! Never been on chatroulette before, I thought it was for … Lol, brilliant! Never been on chatroulette before, I thought it was for gambling...

LOL

nah its a basically exactly what the name suggests...u never know what ur gonna get to chat too.....most of the time its guys jacking off haha

quality vid, just watching part 1

Original Poster

yh part 1 is better, when he just does the fireflies song is pretty good

numptyj;8225552

LOLnah its a basically exactly what the name suggests...u never know what … LOLnah its a basically exactly what the name suggests...u never know what ur gonna get to chat too.....most of the time its guys jacking off haha

Delightful
    I might have to try it out sometime, sounds funny, (without the guys jacking off bit).

bykergrove;8225577

this guy is … this guy is better!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzxYslV0wiw&feature=related

Lol, i was just about to post that link :-D
    I agree he is much better, and WTF at 4:20! Wasn't expecting to see that.

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225577

this guy is … this guy is better!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzxYslV0wiw&feature=related

DarkKnight;8225588

Lol, i was just about to post that link :-DI agree he is much better, and … Lol, i was just about to post that link :-DI agree he is much better, and WTF at 4:20! Wasn't expecting to see that.

SRS brahs?!!

he was crap I didnt even think wow cool at any point or lol at it.

eye thing was freaky that was it, it 5.56 of my life I can get back

Banned

numptyj;8225602

SRS brahs?!!he was crap I didnt even think wow cool at any point or lol … SRS brahs?!!he was crap I didnt even think wow cool at any point or lol at it.eye thing was freaky that was it, it 5.56 of my life I can get back

dude WUT?! he was crazy awesome and hella funny!

Ye was gonna link that, dont think he is better though.

and yes was not expecting that to pop up

numptyj;8225602

SRS brahs?!!he was crap I didnt even think wow cool at any point or lol … SRS brahs?!!he was crap I didnt even think wow cool at any point or lol at it.eye thing was freaky that was it, it 5.56 of my life I can get back

Yeah serious brah, why so serious?
    The guy you linked in the OP was good in his first video, but kind of sucked in this new one.

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225607

dude WUT?! he was crazy awesome and hella funny!

srs brah I didnt even lol

I watched it all the way through just to give him a chance but I was like :? after bout 2 mins

Piano man was better than guitar man, definately.

Banned

numptyj;8225612

srs brah I didnt even lolI watched it all the way through just to give … srs brah I didnt even lolI watched it all the way through just to give him a chance but I was like :? after bout 2 mins

no even at the little kid? or the sad kid at the start who's cat got run over? it was well funny!

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225629

no even at the little kid? or the sad kid at the start who's cat got run … no even at the little kid? or the sad kid at the start who's cat got run over? it was well funny!

no cos the cat guy at the beginning had same reaction as me....he didnt laugh or anything cos he was **** lol

Banned

numptyj;8225631

no cos the cat guy at the beginning had same reaction as me....he didnt … no cos the cat guy at the beginning had same reaction as me....he didnt laugh or anything cos he was **** lol

lol. well i wouldn't have found guitar man without piano man so props to piano man for that atleast :lol:

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225639

lol. well i wouldn't have found guitar man without piano man so props to … lol. well i wouldn't have found guitar man without piano man so props to piano man for that atleast :lol:

haha

i just clicked on some video about 2 girls in a shower on chat roulette lol, were these two women who appear to be naked with some kinda weird filter on the camer to make them look airbrushed, they look well in their 30s and fit haha

this ]one lol

Banned

numptyj;8225642

hahai just clicked on some video about 2 girls in a shower on chat … hahai just clicked on some video about 2 girls in a shower on chat roulette lol, were these two women who appear to be naked with some kinda weird filter on the camer to make them look airbrushed, they look well in their 30s and fit hahathis ]one lol

yeah i saw that... bet they spend all evening in that bath... crinkly boobies... I'll wait till i'm 60 before i have to see a pair of those :lol:

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225654

yeah i saw that... bet they spend all evening in that bath... crinkly … yeah i saw that... bet they spend all evening in that bath... crinkly boobies... I'll wait till i'm 60 before i have to see a pair of those :lol:

haha, they are well fit though for 'older' ladies lol

Banned

numptyj;8225662

haha, they are well fit though for 'older' ladies lol

you know mandonna is/was going out with a dude our age?

I would...for teh monies

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225671

you know mandonna is/was going out with a dude our age?I would...for teh … you know mandonna is/was going out with a dude our age?I would...for teh monies

eurgh no thanks lol

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2323/madonna1.jpg

but ye...mebbe for teh monies lol

Hey Byker.

Did you check out the guitar guys second video? It's great :-D
    ]Link
    Especially when the other guy goes and gets a guitar himself but can't play, haha

Banned

numptyj;8225673

eurgh no thanks lolbut ye...mebbe for teh monies lol

for enough of this http://news-libraries.mit.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/money.jpg

i'd close my eyes n think of this:

http://specialnewsonline.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/hillary-swank.jpg

Banned

DarkKnight;8225677

Hey Byker.Did you check out the guitar guys second video? It's great … Hey Byker.Did you check out the guitar guys second video? It's great :-D]LinkEspecially when the other guy goes and gets a guitar himself but can't play, haha

checking it out now!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL kazoo solo!

Original Poster

bykergrove;8225680

yeh hilary swank aint too bad, not my fave hollywood woman, but tbh theres a lot of fitties in hollywood!

Banned

numptyj;8225683

yeh hilary swank aint too bad, not my fave hollywood woman, but tbh … yeh hilary swank aint too bad, not my fave hollywood woman, but tbh theres a lot of fitties in hollywood!

i meant cause she got muscled up for million dollar baby

numptyj;8225612

srs brah I didnt even lolI watched it all the way through just to give … srs brah I didnt even lolI watched it all the way through just to give him a chance but I was like :? after bout 2 mins

He was good at improv, but wasn't really funny.. the rappin with the techno was pretty impressive..

:whistling:Awaiting the mention of Chatr's lady ambassador......... ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options66
      2. Virgin Media when moving house69
      3. Fitted Sheet66
      4. Good Sim only deals??57

See more discussions