lol ferrari and renault want out of GP next year just because there doing crap this year

12 replies
Found 13th May 2009
just because there not at the top of the standings, let them go i say, the other teams are much more exciting anyways.

12 Comments

source?

hp, i do prefer the the brown one though

its not cos their doing **** its cos they dont want the 40 mil budget cap, i would miss ferrari but not renault, Flavio briatorie is a tool i hate him

micoo;5199309

its not cos their doing **** its cos they dont want the 40 mil budget … its not cos their doing **** its cos they dont want the 40 mil budget cap, i would miss ferrari but not renault, Flavio briatorie is a tool i hate him

not a QPR fan then?

it's not just Ferarri and Renault. Red Bull and Toyota have also threatened to quit if the FIA proceed with the £40 million cap. This cap though is optional. Stay within £40 mil and you have more techinical freedom. So in theory, spend £40 million = slower car. Can't see the problem given the current climate, spend less and have a faster car.

ferrari = f1

brawn = benneton

its because of the 40 mil cap for next year which i dont think will go ahead because if ferrari pull out less people will be at the raes and buying mercandise because most f1 fans support ferrari. But if it does happen all teams will have 40 mil to develop car so it will be fair.

;why not just watch A1 grand prix, same diff

myaser88;5201837

never watched it

Banned

myaser88;5201837

Thought it was going under.:?

Original Poster

was a joke about them pulling out because there doing crap this year, but the real reason the £40mill cap is just a excuse i bet, there afraid of competition, i say give them all the same car and let the drivers decide, thats how it should be.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…44
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz67
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1114
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?47

See more discussions