Lol I was really wasted last night

Found 19th Apr 2008
Had half a bottle of Southern Comfort in like 15 miniutes then went to uni bar where I cant remember 99% of the night lol, then came back and to prove I wasnt strange downed the remaining half of the bottle of Southern Comfort in one go(just poured it into a pint glass) Then blacked out completly and next thing I remember was waking up at 5.45pm today and I spoke to the guy in the next room who says I smashed the bottle and also was running around and said I was in love with a girl who stays on our floor.

I feel sick really badly lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

|_|
see how empty it is?!

anyway, how are you feeling now.

omg, how are u awake, drinking SoCo neat from a pint glass.....! nutter..... i miss uni days :'(

t0mm;1927197

|_|

Is that like a moon-cup then? :whistling:

Could be worse ryouga you could have found yourself posting on her drunk a la sassie style whilst drunk!

Original Poster

Im awake but feel really really ill lol can barely stand at the minute even going to the room next door I could barely stand and stumbled about and seemed to mumble when I spoke lol

I not been 'wasted' in such a long time,that I can't remember when last.

you silly billy, wish i'd had some fun last night.

ryouga;1927221

Im awake but feel really really ill lol can barely stand at the minute … Im awake but feel really really ill lol can barely stand at the minute even going to the room next door I could barely stand and stumbled about and seemed to mumble when I spoke lol

lol yeh you must been bad to be still stumbling about now.

I've missed you ryouga.

wow, you're so cool....... :roll:

bellabonkers;1927227

you silly billy, wish i'd had some fun last night.

yeh tell me about it,i was exhausted after taking kids to swimming pool that I didn't even have much time online last night and just laid watching John Carpenter's Vampires which I recorded on sky other night. It wasn't very good but so tired I was like yeh not doing anything else so will watch for ending.

if u don't remember 99% of the night - was the 1% that u remember coming home and downing the rest of the bottle in the pint glass??

i havent been badly drunk since last nite - but i was on pints, so had world's driest mouth this morning

cant remember last time i got drunk!!

Banned

a bottle of southern comfort, yeah right, of course

sancho1983;1927237

wow, you're so cool....... :roll:

my thoughts exactly.

sarcasm btw. not cool, not big, not clever.

hari of the dog tonight then!:whistling:

Hmm... sounds like a "fun" night then? :?

ryouga's bottle of southern comfort:

http://www.justminiatures.co.uk/images/medium/Southern-Comfort_MED.jpg

A whole 5cl? Hardcore!!!!!!

Banned

sadiebabes;1927708

ryouga's bottle of southern comfort:A whole 5cl? Hardcore!!!!!!

lmao thats more like it

lol...

sadiebabes;1927708

haha like it! :giggle:

i got (really)drunk last night

ended up stripping off in the club and pulling a girl caled donna, she overheard my conversation about how i really wanted a donna (meaning kebab) strange

Banned

swafe;1927759

i got (really)drunk last nightended up stripping off in the club and … i got (really)drunk last nightended up stripping off in the club and pulling a girl caled donna, she overheard my conversation about how i really wanted a donna (meaning kebab) strange

you got wasted too? why dont you start you own thread?

im gonna vote you cold just for that!!

Banned

swafe;1927807

im gonna vote you cold just for that!!

how you gonna do that?

**** in the other forum somehow foiled my plan

Banned

swafe;1927837

**** in the other forum somehow foiled my plan

anyone else confused? :thinking:

sadiebabes;1927708

and that 1/2 of bottle when he came back in a pint glass wouldnt look funny - 2.5cl

Had half a bottle of Southern Comfort in like 15 miniutes then went to … Had half a bottle of Southern Comfort in like 15 miniutes then went to uni bar where I cant remember 99% of the night lol, then came back and to prove I wasnt strange downed the remaining half of the bottle of Southern Comfort in one go(just poured it into a pint glass) Then blacked out completly and next thing I remember was waking up at 5.45pm today and I spoke to the guy in the next room who says I smashed the bottle and also was running around and said I was in love with a girl who stays on our floor.I feel sick really badly lol

Only just got to this thread and surprised nobody has asked the question that first struck me - Why!!??

Original Poster

Yeah I was throwing up every few minutes and the bar staff asked me to leave for 30 minutes to cool off at one point so I sat on the stairs outside and threw up a lot.

Cant remember much more, didnt plan to get that drunk and only drank loads to prove I was as good as the others in my house as they get drunk all the time and wanted to prove I wasnt just the sort of person who sat in their room and did nothing.

I do remember sleeping in a bush for like 20 minutes too and barely being able to walk home

ryouga;1928427

Yeah I was throwing up every few minutes and the bar staff asked me to … Yeah I was throwing up every few minutes and the bar staff asked me to leave for 30 minutes to cool off at one point so I sat on the stairs outside and threw up a lot.Cant remember much more, didnt plan to get that drunk and only drank loads to prove I was as good as the others in my house as they get drunk all the time and wanted to prove I wasnt just the sort of person who sat in their room and did nothing.

I hope you cleaned it up.
It's people like you making these streets worse.

Banned

ryouga;1928427

Yeah I was throwing up every few minutes and the bar staff asked me to … Yeah I was throwing up every few minutes and the bar staff asked me to leave for 30 minutes to cool off at one point so I sat on the stairs outside and threw up a lot.Cant remember much more, didnt plan to get that drunk and only drank loads to prove I was as good as the others in my house as they get drunk all the time and wanted to prove I wasnt just the sort of person who sat in their room and did nothing.I do remember sleeping in a bush for like 20 minutes too and barely being able to walk home

yeah, i bet they think your really as good as the rest now, do they all spew too, that is so grose:w00t:

Pity the poor person who has to clean up after you

Original Poster

Well it was outside and raining so I doubt anyone cleaned it up

ryouga;1928497

Well it was outside and raining so I doubt anyone cleaned it up

But the fact you left it.

Shame on you ryouga:x.

How are you feeling now and have you uttered those immortal words yet?

"Never again?" :whistling:

Original Poster

Still feel like **** lol woke up at 5.45 as I say went back to bed just after I started thread then woke up again 9pm. not as bad now but very queasy lol

I dont think never again but think next time I go out I will drink far less

WOW! maybe you'll get alcohol poisoning now. Way to go! *high five*

I'd be embarrassed to share a story like that...

It's Ryouga we're talking about here.

His life's embarassing

*I am joking*

Banned

jamie60509;1929936

WOW! maybe you'll get alcohol poisoning now. Way to go! *high five*I'd … WOW! maybe you'll get alcohol poisoning now. Way to go! *high five*I'd be embarrassed to share a story like that...

Ryouga won't get alcohol poisoning, we all know in his world things are a lot bigger than in reality - which has been proven. To him, he probably sat on that step and dangled his legs over the edge. It was't raining, there was a tempest.

Banned

Cool dudes in this thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions