Groups

lol.. just logged back in ... whats happening here nowadays????

C

16 Comments

same old same old... Deals etc.. iphones get voted cold even if there below RRP... nothing new fella

Original Poster

Well that's a relief!!!!

Trolls trolling trolls

benjammin316

Trolls trolling trolls

Nothing new there X)

AStonedRaichu

same old same old... Deals etc.. iphones get voted cold even if there … same old same old... Deals etc.. iphones get voted cold even if there below RRP... nothing new fella

Rightly so, no one here likes overpriced junk!

summerof76

Nothing new there X)

Summer licking everyone, nothing new (_;)

lol indeed

Just the odd cat posting crap deals.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/o0vwzuFwCGAFO/giphy.gif

deeky is a mod

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/60/da/b560da07be35b6ca14bc10a844d1ebfc.jpg

Original Poster

airfix

deeky is a mod

Miles is now heterosexual and the rest of us are now all gay.

Except on Fridays. That's beastiality day!

http://i65.tinypic.com/2emfomp.jpg

well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, but he got a rash off her pussy so that did not end well

mickeyblue was into bondage but one of the mods was not happy about the photos he posted so he got a holl and the mod had a week off with wrist strain

maccy1 has posted her last deal for cakes, she is now so fat she is barred from ASDA since she broke a trolly

hotenglishandwelshdeals is our new hero he has been defending all things British

magicjay1986 is the only mod left and he is on Valium

we still can not work out if professor x is a perv or just an inosent bystander

arcangel 1111 is still playing hard to get but the net is closing in on him, I will have him by christmas

thewongwing is now in charge of misc

rossd89 used to be all flirty but is not loved up so no chance of a bunk up there

fern is still as lovely as ever

Daffers says she wants to be a lesbian for a week we are trying to discourage her as she has not got the correct shoes

mutly1 got distemper but is ok now he coat is still a bit mingey tho

Dtovey got married but he is still a stud muffin

Mrscotchbonet is new and the jurrey is still out on him

archer1204 watches the news alday then reports it on here for those who never leave misc

mikethemank still has the best legs

Garham1979 has got a new job working for the tort gov on the destruction of the BBC

philphil61 is sort of now and a nice bloke

brilly still funny as ever

wishihadadonkey was a good friend but now never speaks

haritori is nice most times but now always but now says they will be nice, lets see if this it true when the flamdeer arrive

darren9030 is till feeding homeless animals for free

airfix has a big house and is now nicer

wheresmenuts still has not found them

mark is still the funnyest on here

sicklysweet never speaks to me

the dead are still dead, unless the have a multi

I spend most of my time on here talking to myself

thats it for now

miles136

well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, … well we had the summer of love, deek went out with moneysaving kitten, but he got a rash off her pussy so that did not end wellmickeyblue was into bondage but one of the mods was not happy about the photos he posted so he got a holl and the mod had a week off with wrist strainmaccy1 has posted her last deal for cakes, she is now so fat she is barred from ASDA since she broke a trollyhotenglishandwelshdeals is our new hero he has been defending all things Britishmagicjay1986 is the only mod left and he is on Valiumwe still can not work out if professor x is a perv or just an inosent bystander arcangel 1111 is still playing hard to get but the net is closing in on him, I will have him by christmasthewongwing is now in charge of miscrossd89 used to be all flirty but is not loved up so no chance of a bunk up therefern is still as lovely as everDaffers says she wants to be a lesbian for a week we are trying to discourage her as she has not got the correct shoes mutly1 got distemper but is ok now he coat is still a bit mingey thoDtovey got married but he is still a stud muffin Mrscotchbonet is new and the jurrey is still out on him archer1204 watches the news alday then reports it on here for those who never leave miscmikethemank still has the best legsGarham1979 has got a new job working for the tort gov on the destruction of the BBCphilphil61 is sort of now and a nice blokebrilly still funny as everwishihadadonkey was a good friend but now never speaksharitori is nice most times but now always but now says they will be nice, lets see if this it true when the flamdeer arrivedarren9030 is till feeding homeless animals for freeairfix has a big house and is now nicerwheresmenuts still has not found themmark is still the funnyest on heresicklysweet never speaks to methe dead are still dead, unless the have a multiI spend most of my time on here talking to myselfthats it for now

couldn't be bothered to write all that lol

mercslkman

couldn't be bothered to write all that lol

lol

no one else could be bothered?

FantasyDeals

Summer licking everyone, nothing new (_;)

You leave my tongue out of it X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October512
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2328
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34217
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …113249

See more discussions