2. Book
12 Comments

welll done mate.

how's the hangover?

Original Poster

grex9101;5662305

welll done mate.how's the hangover?:)

cheers :-D
not to bad mate i got woken up very early but ive had 2 rolls on sausage from the butchers in shawlands and i had them on mortons rolls.
so i feel suprisingly well i might go and see that film later the hangover it would be appropriate lol

Original Poster

i picked the broker by john grisham

I've done it daily for a while - won 3

Congrats

I have won 8 so far using the no purchase necessary thing

Original Poster

Becksdawe;5662405

I've done it daily for a while - won 3

well done how long do they take to arrive?

tonico;5662420

well done how long do they take to arrive?

Varies, I have had some take 2 weeks, some in 2 days. Dont think I have waited longer than 2 weeks though

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5662419

Congrats :)I have won 8 so far using the no purchase necessary thing

well done

Original Poster

[QUOTE=kelly_o_fanatic;5662433]Varies, I have had some take 2 weeks, some in 2 days. Dont think I have waited longer than 2 weeks though[/QUOT

thats quick

Yea, I won 2 books within about 5 days of each other, and they arrived on the same day (one was about a week and the other was about 2 days)

kelly_o_fanatic;5662433

Varies, I have had some take 2 weeks, some in 2 days. Dont think I have … Varies, I have had some take 2 weeks, some in 2 days. Dont think I have waited longer than 2 weeks though

Echo what Kelly says, my last one was with me in 5 days - including a weekend, but the one before took longer.

grex9101;5662305

welll done mate.how's the hangover?:)

suspended?:-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1429
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…49
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769442

See more discussions