Groups

LOL, my mate went so mad

I did it, he went mad.

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

He had to walk home in just his coat and swimming trunks. He had no idea that it was me. Wow, he was mad.

Good day?

33 Comments

you are the MAN!!!!

now post them up on ebay for £10

:lol: Gutting.

did you take everything?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3790771

now post them up on ebay for £10

Nah, I didn't take them home, I moved a ceiling panel and hid them up there.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3790810

did you take everything?

I hid all his clothes including his boxers but I didn't hide his school books as that is harsh.

Banned

The JFK;3790849

I hid all his clothes including his boxers but I didn't hide his school … I hid all his clothes including his boxers but I didn't hide his school books as that is harsh.

I've posted this on your facebook page, hopefully he'll spot it.

The JFK;3790849

I hid all his clothes including his boxers but I didn't hide his school … I hid all his clothes including his boxers but I didn't hide his school books as that is harsh.

hiding his books is harsh but letting him wander about in swimming trunks is ok? :?

fair play though, good prank. Better than the 'dump everything in the showers and run' pranks we got pulled on us at school... no lockers 'back in the day'

Original Poster

chrishill;3790907

hiding his books is harsh but letting him wander about in swimming trunks … hiding his books is harsh but letting him wander about in swimming trunks is ok? :?fair play though, good prank. Better than the 'dump everything in the showers and run' pranks we got pulled on us at school... no lockers 'back in the day'

It's character building, he will thank me for it one day (if he ever finds out it was me).

The JFK;3790919

It's character building, he will punch me in the face for it one day (if … It's character building, he will punch me in the face for it one day (if he ever finds out it was me).

EFA :thumbsup:

HAHAHA CLASS
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6186/clapdj5.gif
    :thumbsup:

i dont get it...it would only be funny if there were a bunch of u in on the joke.... if ur playing this trick on it and u and ur cyber 'friends' are in on it... thats a bit.... pathetic

edit: apologies if im jumping to conclusions.... cant be bothered to read all ur thread.

http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

What goes around comes around ... just remember that .... ;-)

The JFK;3790849

:w00t: Poor boy :-D

i hope he gives you a decking

Fair play JFK, you ARE the man

skusey;3791541

o rly?:?

skusey;3791541

Surely you mean BOY !! ;-)

Original Poster

magicbeans;3791039

i dont get it...it would only be funny if there were a bunch of u in on … i dont get it...it would only be funny if there were a bunch of u in on the joke.... if ur playing this trick on it and u and ur cyber 'friends' are in on it... thats a bit.... patheticedit: apologies if im jumping to conclusions.... cant be bothered to read all ur thread.

You what?

Everyone who as there thought it was mad jokes. My mate lost all his clothes LOL. Everyone was like WTF has happened? I was like "that is well out of order". Everyone was laughing at him and when we were walking home everyone was like WTF are you wearing swimming trunks?

It was jokes.

Good day?

Original Poster

autolesbona;3791406

i hope he gives you a decking

Not a chance. If he even tried it he knows he would end up getting beaten up by me.

Original Poster

skusey;3791541

+1.

Original Poster

gym lougar;3792019

Surely you mean BOY !! ;-)

You what?

lumoruk;3790863

I've posted this on your facebook page, hopefully he'll spot it.

link to Facebook page?!

The JFK;3792048

You what?

Self explanatory if you ask me !! :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3792235

nice thread JFK:thumbsup:

+1.

Original Poster

gym lougar;3792226

Self explanatory if you ask me !! :w00t:

You what?

So how are you going to get his School Clothes back to him now then?I bet he wasnt happy and i wouldnt be either if i was his mother. Hope he gets you back for it.:x

Original Poster

welshwoman;3804135

So how are you going to get his School Clothes back to him now then?I bet … So how are you going to get his School Clothes back to him now then?I bet he wasnt happy and i wouldnt be either if i was his mother. Hope he gets you back for it.:x

LOL @ you not having a sense of humour.

I got his clothes back to him today. I went into the changing rooms at break before the lesson and I got his clothes back down from the ceiling and laid them out in the changing room. When he came into the changing room he and everyone else was like "WTF? LOL".

The Kid

He had to walk home in just his coat and swimming trunks. He had no idea … He had to walk home in just his coat and swimming trunks. He had no idea that it was me. Wow, he was mad.

The JFK;3790849

You hid all his clothes, but he walked home in his coat and swimming trunks?

Something smells like bull.

Original Poster

t0mm;3804681

You hid all his clothes, but he walked home in his coat and swimming … You hid all his clothes, but he walked home in his coat and swimming trunks?Something smells like bull.

I didn't hide his coat as that would have been out of order as it was raining harsh.

Wow, my mates and I had such a laugh that day.

Are you hating on me?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      3. word association Game72944191
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1820

See more discussions