LOL OMG possible stock at debenhams instore

Posted 23rd Dec 2019
Not a deal but check your local debenhams for stock. These have been so popular and are out of stock everywhere but our local debenhams at Meadowhall received stock today.
Just wanting to help out anyone that was stuck like me xx
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Wotz in stock? LOL or OMG ?
Haha op was in too much of a rush they dashed off to Debenhams without telling us what they've gone for
Maybe it's all stock
I'm so excited that I'm headed there right now even though I don't know what I'm going for
It's all heeby jeeby to me but it's what the daughter wanted, it's not 2 different things, it's an lol omg doll, I did post a picture too. When she 1st told me what she wanted it just sounded like noise
Spaghettio23/12/2019 19:06

It's all heeby jeeby to me but it's what the daughter wanted, it's …It's all heeby jeeby to me but it's what the daughter wanted, it's not 2 different things, it's an lol omg doll, I did post a picture too. When she 1st told me what she wanted it just sounded like noise

such a bad mother doesnt listen for a while but when it's 2 days before christmas suddenly remembers her kid wants a doll and speeds off to the last place that has stock like..
39478590-4AwZj.jpg
39478590-ktiCe.jpg
Not quite, I've been looking for weeks, but I work in debenhams at Meadowhall and we received our 1st ever stock of them today 😁
Spaghettio23/12/2019 19:35

Not quite, I've been looking for weeks, but I work in … Not quite, I've been looking for weeks, but I work in debenhams at Meadowhall and we received our 1st ever stock of them today 😁

oh lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants