Groups

lol russians can drink

Banned
    watch this nutter glug vodka straight

11 Comments

Would like to have seen him a little while later!!!!!!!

I bet it's water.

adp;4261258

Would like to have seen him a little while later!!!!!!!

the same clip shows him 50mins later, having thrown up over a desk and unable to stand.

not so impressive now.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;4261387

I bet it's water.

dunno, maybe. but you see him take the seal off the cap in the beggining

DangerGod;4261818

dunno, maybe. but you see him take the seal off the cap in the beggining

I bet theirs ways to open the bottle with out breaking the seal, I know it can be done with plastic bottles.

The most logical way though would be to change the label, Easy.

I did once down about half a bottle myself via a funnel.

That makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

If you watch it all, he's pished as a newt! I felt ill just watching him drink it!!!

The Polish can put away an enormous amount of vodka too....... I was fortunate enough to go to a wedding in Poland and the reception ran from 6pm to 5am and they don't put wine on the table, they put out bottles of potato vodka. The bride and groom are toasted at least 3 times an hour with shot glasses of vodka and when the bottles empty, they put out some more. Great evening :thumbsup:

There was a downside - it re-started again 12 noon.....

Had a great deal of respect for the Poles after that!

shanecr;4261620

the same clip shows him 50mins later, having thrown up over a desk and … the same clip shows him 50mins later, having thrown up over a desk and unable to stand. not so impressive now.

:w00t:!Oh Yuk!!!!!!!!! no you'r right not so impressive

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;4262244

I bet theirs ways to open the bottle with out breaking the seal, I know … I bet theirs ways to open the bottle with out breaking the seal, I know it can be done with plastic bottles. The most logical way though would be to change the label, Easy.I did once down about half a bottle myself via a funnel.

i guess, but i reckon he did it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302005
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25107
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions