lol :s

Banned
An msn conversation I have just had with a pal......

25 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Jesus just came, everyone...clean up the mess!!! says:
i have more free film tickets

Martyn says:
for where

Martyn says:
and what

what just happened

Martyn says:
where

braehead

Martyn says:
what film

think they are for tues

what just happened

Martyn says:
will u stop askin tht

lmao!!!

'what just happened' IS the film!!!! lol

classic

Original Poster Banned

its like something outta dude wheres my car! lol

its like the classic

"I'm going to see a band tonight"
"oh yeah? Who?"
"yeah thats right"
"eh, who?"
"yes"

so who you going to see CHRISHILL????

thats right!

By the way, your grammar is terrible ;-)

I have to admit, I was just thinking "why does he keeping say that" hehe.

P.S How'd you get the free film tickets and care to share some around.......I'll be your best friend? :whistling:

Then send his Grand Ma to the doctors so that she can get better.

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3464325

I have to admit, I was just thinking "why does he keeping say that" … I have to admit, I was just thinking "why does he keeping say that" hehe.P.S How'd you get the free film tickets and care to share some around.......I'll be your best friend? :whistling:

you click the 'freebies' bit at the top of this site! ;-) lol

i had a conversation liek this with my brother, except he asked whay button was to jump while p[laying the xbox. and i replyed "y" cause iu want to knw "y" went on for a while

lmao:lol:

realfriendlyman;3464325

I have to admit, I was just thinking "why does he keeping say that" … I have to admit, I was just thinking "why does he keeping say that" hehe.P.S How'd you get the free film tickets and care to share some around.......I'll be your best friend? :whistling:

salder21;3464368

you click the 'freebies' bit at the top of this site! ;-) lol

Oh cheers mate.......do I still have to be your best friend? :-D

Is this for any film or the film you mentioned, as I'm buying a cinema card to watch unlimited films but I want my friends and family to wanna join in as much as possible cos I'm not going pictures on my own. ;-)

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3464363

never on a tuesday though eh

whats that hun? xxx

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3464498

Oh cheers mate.......do I still have to be your best friend? :-DIs this … Oh cheers mate.......do I still have to be your best friend? :-DIs this for any film or the film you mentioned, as I'm buying a cinema card to watch unlimited films but I want my friends and family to wanna join in as much as possible cos I'm not going pictures on my own. ;-)

Its for that film, but different films keep getting added. You have to be fast tho, they go quickly.

Dont have to be if you dont wanna! :-( lol

salder21;3464541

Its for that film, but different films keep getting added. You have to be … Its for that film, but different films keep getting added. You have to be fast tho, they go quickly.Dont have to be if you dont wanna! :-( lol

Well you made me feel bad, so I was willing to be your best friend but they're all sold out in my area, so no sale.

Incase I forget.....what film are you gonna watch again? :-D

hey guise. . . . . .

What just happened!!??

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3464611

Well you made me feel bad, so I was willing to be your best friend but … Well you made me feel bad, so I was willing to be your best friend but they're all sold out in my area, so no sale. :pIncase I forget.....what film are you gonna watch again? :-D

lol nice try!

ok no laugh for me from this! weird but not my humour... sorry

Original Poster Banned

whitty999;3464667

ok no laugh for me from this! weird but not my humour... sorry

its a true story! lol

realfriendlyman;3464611

Well you made me feel bad, so I was willing to be your best friend but … Well you made me feel bad, so I was willing to be your best friend but they're all sold out in my area, so no sale. :pIncase I forget.....what film are you gonna watch again? :-D

salder21;3464629

lol nice try!

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. :whistling:
You do seem like a laugh though, so feel free to add me to MSN if you don't mind busting a gut. :giggle:

foxymissroxy;3464620

hey guise. . . . . .What just happened!!??

I dunno but why does everyone keep saying that? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3464244

:lol: god for a minute there..thought you had posted our MSN convo......:o

never!!! you could get banned here for some of the things you were saying!!! ;-) xxx

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3464775

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. :whistling:You do seem … I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. :whistling:You do seem like a laugh though, so feel free to add me to MSN if you don't mind busting a gut. :giggle:

I might just do that, need to see if what you say is true! :thumbsup: lol

I'm just glad nobody has noticed my crude variation of that old jesus saying!! :oops: lol

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3465058

:lol: no some of the things you were begging me to do..u mean..:lol:

lol i suppose, but i still cant believe some of the stuff you were willing to do/did!! :w00t: :w00t:

think I need to get you a better quality webcam for xmas tho ;-) : xxx

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3465152

yh :lol: i would have been able to see much better if the picture hadnt … yh :lol: i would have been able to see much better if the picture hadnt been so grainy..........def. get a better webcam....and a mic...would be good to hear you too.....:lol:

I meant a better cam for you as well babe xx

but yeah what we have will do for now! :-D xxx

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3465238

yh its better than nothing...and I mean i can make out MOST … yh its better than nothing...and I mean i can make out MOST things......:-D

as long as they are the important things thats ok!! :-D xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1331
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128

See more discussions