lol so I locked this customer were I work in B&Q

she was near the plant section of B&Q when she went fair enough i locked everything. she could of been locked there all night, she was banging on the doors for ages, but I had to go and pretend i spotted her and let her out. I think she wants to sue, what should I do?

18 Comments

Lost it 100% you have.

Lol funny ....omg what a nutter im laffing at mad people!

I got locked in the gym a few weeks back. Went to the changing room and when i came out, the place was pitch black and all the doors were locked! Nearly cacked myself

:lol:

pinkkitty2007;1900789

I got locked in the gym a few weeks back. Went to the changing room and … I got locked in the gym a few weeks back. Went to the changing room and when i came out, the place was pitch black and all the doors were locked! Nearly cacked myself

At least u were inside !!!!! I was outside in the terraces !!!

pinkkitty2007;1900789

I got locked in the gym a few weeks back. Went to the changing room and … I got locked in the gym a few weeks back. Went to the changing room and when i came out, the place was pitch black and all the doors were locked! Nearly cacked myself

Well you can't leave it at that - what happened?

pinkkitty2007;1900789

U might have weighed lighter on the scales ! :whistling:

harvie u r a wallbanger !!!!

nice one, harvie:-D

mrszerrouk;1900824

Well you can't leave it at that - what happened?

I found my way to the main entrance which had a lock that you could turn to get out but then the whole building was unlocked and obviously couldnt leave the whole fitness centre unlocked. Saw a car leaving the car park so i legged it after it quickly and luckily it was the woman that locked me in so she came back and locked up again.

lol.,,

mstiny;1900834

U might have weighed lighter on the scales ! :whistling:

Lol:oops:

Banned

genius!

Original Poster

mstiny;1900848

harvie u r a wallbanger !!!!

took me a mintue to figure that one out lol.

harvie316;1900882

took me a mintue to figure that one out lol.

Is that like in the Porky's shower scene? :?

thesaint;1900979

Is that like in the Porky's shower scene? :?

that sounds um... wrong ;-)

good one harvie:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
    3. word association Game72944191
    4. Best advert ever to be seen.1820

See more discussions