LOL Surprise Carpool Coupe

Posted 17th Jan
1st February this item is released in the US. Wonder if it will be available in time for my daughters birthday in the UK on 25th Feb. If I could pre-order this would be good. If anyone sees anywhere I could pre-order please post a link.
3390548-QBPPi.jpg
You know how crazy 8 year old girls get for LOL toys!
Thanks!
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Ready for dispatch

The question is are you as crazy as your 8 year old daughter?

39702498-U6DAM.jpg
Edited by: "OllieSt" 17th Jan
Would off been easier to google...could of had it on its way now..
When will it stop!!
I was also looking at this as my daughter is 8 on 25th February too
Bargainhead18/01/2020 06:27

Would off been easier to google...could of had it on its way now..

*Would have been... could have had...
Smyths (with exclusive doll) are now taking pre orders but it’s saying stock isn’t expected until March. It’s also showing as available soon on the Argos website. Hopefully they come in early before your daughters birthday.
MiniMissyMoo26/01/2020 06:23

Smyths (with exclusive doll) are now taking pre orders but it’s saying s …Smyths (with exclusive doll) are now taking pre orders but it’s saying stock isn’t expected until March. It’s also showing as available soon on the Argos website. Hopefully they come in early before your daughters birthday.

How do you prefer order please I’ve been on site and it just says out stock, no pre order button on smyths Thanks
Edited by: "janie1508" 26th Jan
janie150826/01/2020 22:43

How do you prefer order please I’ve been on site and it just says out s …How do you prefer order please I’ve been on site and it just says out stock, no pre order button on smyths Thanks

The add to basket for pre order option was available this morning but it isn’t now so they must have enough pre orders for now. Keep checking as the option will likely come back.
MiniMissyMoo26/01/2020 22:45

The add to basket for pre order option was available this morning but it …The add to basket for pre order option was available this morning but it isn’t now so they must have enough pre orders for now. Keep checking as the option will likely come back.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants