Groups

lol what goes around comes around! karma finally bit him on the bum!

just found out my ex has been dumped by his lass, no biggie i know but this fella has up to now been the one to call the shots on his relationships. hes had 2 gfs since me and has cheated on them both at least once. he broke my heart when we finished and hurt the girl he started seeing just after me. now his second gf after me has finished him for treating her like crap. hopefully this will knock down his over inflated ago a peg or two

anyways hows my lovelies doing tonight?

89 Comments

start a club - :-D

you are best rid of him - dont waste your time grieving over the other ones - they knew what he was

young - free and single - you lucky girl:thumbsup:

Banned

get together and do a website.......

hopefully this will knock down his over inflated ago a peg or two

...Or he will just get another bird.

Original Poster

holly100;7237680

start a club - :-Dyou are best rid of him - dont waste your time … start a club - :-Dyou are best rid of him - dont waste your time grieving over the other ones - they knew what he was young - free and single - you lucky girl:thumbsup:

oh i saw him for what he had become when he cheated on his second gf :thumbsup: but weve been split up 3 years now so ive had plenty time

Original Poster

thesaint;7237748

...Or he will just get another bird.

probs! the only thing he has going for him is money and his car. god knows its deffo not his moobs

why do you care what your ex is doing or who hes seeing????

stalker much??? (jokes)

Original Poster

ilovepink;7237770

why do you care what your ex is doing or who hes seeing????stalker … why do you care what your ex is doing or who hes seeing????stalker much??? (jokes)

lol wondered when i would get this response :roll:

on a serious note, this guy has never been dumped (until now) he treats girls like crap. i think its a good thing he may finally know what its like to be hurt

Banned

he's a playa and he just got played.....or did he lol

how many others are lined up in the village

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7237805

do you still like him???you know alot..and are insulting him...all signs … do you still like him???you know alot..and are insulting him...all signs of a not over it yet ex...:w00t:when I finish with someone thats it ..over...wouldnt know anything about their life let alone care...if he is as described though, you are well rid:thumbsup:

i know because he kept texting me to boast about his car and holidays, that stopped a few months ago thank god!

im over him. although he was a different person when i was with him so i suppose i miss the person he was, but hes changed so much and i could never imagine being with him now :thumbsup:

donnaraine;7237808

lol wondered when i would get this response :roll:on a serious note, this … lol wondered when i would get this response :roll:on a serious note, this guy has never been dumped (until now) he treats girls like crap. i think its a good thing he may finally know what its like to be hurt

why do you care thou?

are you still harbouring feelings for him

jellybaby22;7237805

do you still like him???you know alot..and are insulting him...all signs … do you still like him???you know alot..and are insulting him...all signs of a not over it yet ex...:w00t:when I finish with someone thats it ..over...wouldnt know anything about their life let alone care...if he is as described though, you are well rid:thumbsup:

+1

get back in there donnaraine and tap that ass

Original Poster

ilovepink;7237840

why do you care thou?are you still harbouring feelings for him

no im not, dont get me wrong it took a long time to get over him but i got there eventually

Original Poster

numptyj;7237910

get back in there donnaraine and tap that ass

no thanks :thumbsup:

someone still yearns for him back

pinkleponkle;7237983

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;7237983

not since i found out how much he had changed

donnaraine;7237938

no thanks :thumbsup:

you sure you dont wanna

http://preparednesspro.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/water-storage-myths-tap-water.jpg

THAT

http://www.arnoldsshuttleservice.com/shipping/Donkey.jpg

Original Poster

numptyj;7238026

you sure you dont wanna THAT

haha im sure!

nice donkey :thumbsup:

donnaraine;7238021

not since i found out how much he had changed

If that was the case you wouldn't have even known anything about his life after the split let alone how many girlfriends, how many cheats he's had since and who ended it with whom.

pinkleponkle;7238093

If that was the case you wouldn't have even known anything about his life … If that was the case you wouldn't have even known anything about his life after the split let alone how many girlfriends, how many cheats he's had since and who ended it with whom.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;7238093

If that was the case you wouldn't have even known anything about his life … If that was the case you wouldn't have even known anything about his life after the split let alone how many girlfriends, how many cheats he's had since and who ended it with whom.

i know because i have a friend who told me alot of it. i didnt ask her to she just did. also he decides to text me this sort of info for some strange reason. i have never asked him or snooped to get this info

donnaraine;7238156

i know because i have a friend who told me alot of it. i didnt ask her to … i know because i have a friend who told me alot of it. i didnt ask her to she just did. also he decides to text me this sort of info for some strange reason. i have never asked him or snooped to get this info

What does he say when you ask him not to text you?

thesaint;7238201

What does he say when you ask him not to text you?

or could block number? delete before reading?

Original Poster

casparwhite;7238225

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/552446/can-you-be-happy-with-someone-yet-h

what has that got to do with this thread? :?

jellybaby22;7238233

change phone number:thumbsup:

tell said friend not to talk about him cos not intereested :-D

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7238233

change phone number:thumbsup:

what the number ive had for years? because of one person sending the odd text? no way!

*insert epic fail pic*

i cant be bothered

donnaraine;7238252

what the number ive had for years? because of one person sending the odd … what the number ive had for years? because of one person sending the odd text? no way!

thesaint;7238201

[COLOR="Red"]What does he say when you ask him not to text you?[/COLOR]

you do sound slightly like a bunny boiling ex ....

Banned

donnaraine;7238241

what has that got to do with this thread? :?

has he been telling you he still loves you by any chance.........

2 emotional threads in a week

Tinkytayls;7238303

:giggle:

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7238303

no not at all.

so how are you and your fella now?

Original Poster

casparwhite;7238324

has he been telling you he still loves you by any chance.........2 … has he been telling you he still loves you by any chance.........2 emotional threads in a week

no i havent spoken to him for god knows how long.

if you read that thread you would realise that was a mate who seems to be messing his gf about

donnaraine;7238335

no not at all.so how are you and your fella now?

Oh snap! the gloves are off...

Subscribed.

donnaraine;7238335

no not at all.so how are you and your fella now?

what one?

Banned

donnaraine;7238347

no i havent spoken to him for god knows how long.if you read that thread … no i havent spoken to him for god knows how long.if you read that thread you would realise that was a mate who seems to be messing his gf about

ahh but you were on about him sending you texts and its always a thread about a "friend" thats how its done isnt it:)

Original Poster

casparwhite;7238415

ahh but you were on about him sending you texts and its always a thread … ahh but you were on about him sending you texts and its always a thread about a "friend" thats how its done isnt it:)

no this is a friend. me and my ex cant be classed as 'friends' lol

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7238404

what one?

what one? fella? the one you made a thread about the other night?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2946
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would918
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers2030
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954

See more discussions